Bi's & GEARTH ???

SeasonsToCycles

"Get Fucked"
Im on my first cycle of Super test 250 , only using 1.1 cc every 6 days and , im half way through my 2nd week , I deff am seein gains every where, butt im not seeing any gains in the gearth of my Bi's , just the acutal Bi is getting bigger , not the over all size of my arm,what is a good Bi workout that I can use to improve the gearth and overall size around of my arm ???

Man, you should use a measuring tape to measure your progress.

i used to think that way until i went off cycle and shrank. That's when i know my arm actually did grow and it was in my head that i was still small.

On a good 4 week cycle of test, slin and dbol i can pop my arms from 14 to 15.5 inches.

Thats kewl butt , Im sorta just askin what is a good workout for building an overall large arm ? Besides the norm , straight bar curls and preacher curls, something that builds the bi and them some around the elbow joint and such .

okay, the elbow region. Do cheat curls like arnold after a heavy few sets of barbell curls in the range of 8-10. Then do preacher curls on a scott bench with extentions all the way down, 3-4 sets, with change of grip widths.

My biceps have shrunk because i lack access to the scott bench and am too lazy to work the arnold stype barbell curls.

Amen.

2/3rds of the upper arm is tricep btw

training your triceps should have a bigger impact on your overall arm size.

Back