bitch tits or fat??

patrick88

so i took a course a while ago of Sustanon (sust) 250 then a got took off them quickly and gained 3 stone so is this fat or bitch tits etc and how can i get rid of it

Last edited:
looks to be fat to me..but dunno what it looked like before...lot of cardio and clean diet only fix...diet more than cardio

yeah ive lost 2 stone since christmas and took the pics, i lost the fat workin out i was benchin alot then i just stopped everything and these came from it

man thats f'd up

yea but its the truth, theres obviously alot of fat but there could also be gyno :p im like 90% sure theres some gyno underneath all that fat, but to get to this point your diet must really suck, aside from doing cardio like a mofo, you also gotta drop ur intake + clean up your diet........

On the plus side you can give all your GFs the motor boat experience (sound made when a dude shakes his mouth back and forth between boobies, while making a noise)

On the plus side you can give all your GFs the motor boat experience (sound made when a dude shakes his mouth back and forth between boobies, while making a noise)

Hahaha. Errr... I mean... How rude and insensitive! ;)

Looks like gyno to me, did you take any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on your cycle?

this is why people don't post before and after pics. those too chicken to post themselves like to hide while being dicks to others. At least offer constructive help before bashing the guy.

That is most likely just fat but you're going to have to diet down to a reasonable bf to tell. You gained 42 lbs which is the bigger problem. You should take a look at the diet forum. Also, you posted a pic of your double chin for some reason and I can't figure out why.

this is why people don't post before and after pics. those too chicken to post themselves like to hide while being dicks to others. At least offer constructive help before bashing the guy.

he didnt ask for help he asked if they're gyno or not...... thanks for the neg bro <3

Back