BJ Penn VS John Fitch.

i dont care for bj much....but i dont want to see fitch fkn lay on him for 15min that would suck....its all hes done lately

i hope bisbing gets ktfo also

Yes, Bisping has a padded ass record, hes only been in a couple real fights, Ive never seen him in a war. I hope he gets KTFO

When did Penn last fight? I remember awhile back they were documenting his training before the GSP fight and he slacked off and got his ass kicked. I'd like to see a good comeback.. Penn used to be an animal. Never really looked strong but heavy fucking hands

When did Penn last fight? I remember awhile back they were documenting his training before the GSP fight and he slacked off and got his ass kicked. I'd like to see a good comeback.. Penn used to be an animal. Never really looked strong but heavy fucking hands

where have you been, penn is making a run in a new division.

he beat up hughes not long ago, that was his last fight.

That was a shitty ufc..i'm glad I didn't pay to watch it.

The only fight that was worthy was soturopoulus..to bad he lost, he was a trooper in that fight..if he got it to the ground it woulda been a diff story.

The only fight that was worthy was soturopoulus..to bad he lost, he was a trooper in that fight..if he got it to the ground it woulda been a diff story.

I missed this UFC..... Soturopoulus is getting better every fight. However, that dude needs to take up power lifting/or step up his game on his strengh and conditioning program. I know thats not the type of fighter he his, but his diet/lifting(if any) is all fucked up. I dont understand these guys at that level, that leave such a huge peice of the puzzle out.
Like KenFlo(not a fan) finally started lifting there at the very end, and put on a little muscle.

Last edited:

yeah I train at 10th Planet so I was rooting for him. After the first round he held his own with the jab, stick and move. But seriously how do you fight in the UFC as jiu jitsu guy and not have a good folkstyel wrestling takedown?

I missed this UFC..... Soturopoulus is getting better every fight. However, that dude needs to take up power lifting/or step up his game on his strengh and conditioning program. I know thats not the type of fighter he his, but his diet/lifting(if any) is all fucked up. I dont understand these guys at that level, that leave such a huge peice of the puzzle out.
Like KenFlo(not a fan) finally started lifting there at the very end, and put on a little muscle.

eh, not sure he can make 155 if he does that

Back