blakeys yk-11 log sarm search sponsored

blakey

I am banned!
Hey fellas
Im adding in yk 11 into the mix ive dropped the lgd and slin so i can try to see what this stuff will do in conjunction with just the aas im taking as stated in the tittle this log is affiliated with sarms search.
Currently im running
500mg test e weekly
90 mg trestalone (ment) daily
As yk-11 is a reasonable new sarm there's not a lot of info out there yet so hopefully this log will be able to help out with that ill be starting out at 10mg daily and see how it goes from there
Lets get some gains

Last edited:
Nice looking bottle with a cool little dropper in the top
And sarms search was kind enough to send it express so i could get my hands on it sooner rather than later .
I would of liked to have gotten a secondary bottle so i could of played around with the dosages and not ran out ealier but thats neither here nor there.lets see what this stuff can do
Thanks to the guys at sarm search for giving me a chance to try out one of there product's. I'll be starting out tomorrow
Stats starting out
187lbs
10 percent body fat
5'11
26 years of age
History with peds
Peptides ghrp 2 and 6 tb 500
Insulin short acting
Test e
Sust
Trest (ment )
Lgd
Ostarine
I have been training off and on since 16 years of age
Just a quick run down

Last edited:
What's it supposed to do? What results are you hoping for?
Hey man to be honest im not sure if its supposed to be used in a cut or bulk its really that new that theres very little info out there on this stuff. It is supposed to be a myostatin inhibitor so the first thing that came to mind was the pictures ive seen of the monstrous dogs and cows/ bulls that are myostatin deficient with that said im bulking so im hoping for some decent gains but yea i dont really know what to expect

Well, here's to hoping you gain loads of muscle, turn green and revert to talking like a 5 year old.
View attachment 565449

Seriously though man, hope your dick doesn't fall off.

Yes hopefully i get to keep my dick haha but im basically married with a 4 year old so it dosnt get to much use lol
But turning into a green monster wouldn't be such a bad thing

First dose today 10mg at lunch time tomorrow i might split it up 5 mg morning and 5mg at night because im not sure of the half life of the yk
As far as taste it definitely taste alot better than the lgd and liquid serms ive tasted so thats a plus
Workout was as per usual did chest and shoulders all free weights no cable machine's and finished off with chin ups 100 in sets of 15 so a good hour and a half session so far so good im thinking it will take a few days to start feeling any effects from the yk as if im taking lgd usally by day 4 i can definitey feel strength gains so hopefully in the next few days ill start feeling some effects
Also worth noting im taking nac aswell just to be on the safe side as yk is methylated . And diet is fairly basic i try for 3000 to 3500 calories a day and at least 200 grams of protein
Usally 4 hard meals and 2 shakes

Ok day 2 i didnt bother splitting up doses just had the 10 mg at lunch time and had a nice afternoon session with the shed doors open and the breeze blowing in from the water blasting steel panther
No sides from the yk as of yet but its still early days
Workout was as follows back and arms
Shrugs 5 sets 10 reps 70 kg
Haney shrugs 5 sets 10 reps 75kg
Bent over rows 5 sets 8reps 30kg
Seated rows 70kg 5 sets 12 reps
Curls easy curl bar 35kg 5 sets 8 reps
Close grip curls easy curl bar 5 sets 8 reps
Skull crushes 5 sets 8 reps 25kg
Close grip bench 70 kg 5 sets 7 reps
Wide grip chin ups 50 off in sets of 10
1 arm kettle bell swings 20kg 30 each arm in sets of 10

Last edited:
Did you do a blood work pre-cycle? One at the post-cycle would also help since many people don't know about YK-11 and it's effects. Good luck!

Did you do a blood work pre-cycle? One at the post-cycle would also help since many people don't know about YK-11 and it's effects. Good luck!
No man unfortunately i didnt have bloods done before this cycle its a bit of a pain in the ass getting bloods done over here so i only get them done once in a blue moon just to check evreything ok usally after a cycle and i didn't know i was going to be running the yk 11 when i started on the aas
Or i probably would have i might get some done post cycle just to see whats going down probably wouldn't be a bad idea

Day 3 10 mg dosed at lunch time
I don't really think it has much to do with the yk but I was in a shit mood all day today and angry I had a little fight with the misses in the mourning and bam angry all day so just thought id throw that in there probably more the trest if anything but still also when I had a workout this evening I felt a bit light headed nothing too bad but sort of almost eutrophic weird feeling hard to explain but it's worth noting that I just started a new pre workout that's banned for Asada and wada so it must have some good stuff in it so it could of also been that
Other than this no sides to report had a nice session
Did a bit of whatever I wanted
Curls 35 kg easy curl bar wide and close grip
5 sets of each 8 reps ( yes it's light but if I curl much heavier I can't even lift my arm up to puta shirt on the next day my right shoulder is fucked)
Cleans 25 kg 6 sets 8 reps 25 kg
Skull crushes 25 kg 6 sets 8 reps
Wrist curls behind back for forearms 60 kg
Hammer curls 17.5 kg 4 sets each arm 8 reps
Chin ups 50 off in sets of 10 close grip
Had a few grilled chicken breast burgers for lunch
Eggs and bacon for breaky
Chinese banquet for dinner
And a few shakes thrown in for good measure
That's about it until tomorrow

Hey man to be honest im not sure if its supposed to be used in a cut or bulk its really that new that theres very little info out there on this stuff. It is supposed to be a myostatin inhibitor so the first thing that came to mind was the pictures ive seen of the monstrous dogs and cows/ bulls that are myostatin deficient with that said im bulking so im hoping for some decent gains but yea i dont really know what to expect

Prob not a good idea to run it if you have a shoulder injury

Prob not a good idea to run it if you have a shoulder injury
Whys that bro it's not a recent injury ??? It's just something that I just have to live with my left leg knee and ankle is also busted up pretty bad
So I just do what I can do and try not to push myself to hard

Last edited:
Day 4
Rest day I don't usually have these but I took my young fella to the beach and watched a few movies with him tonight so didn't get much time for a workout
Dosed 10 mg at lunch same deal I still don't think I'm feeling any sides of yet
So let's see tomorrow

Back