blakeys yk-11 log sarm search sponsored

China is making the rest of the world jobless!
When's it gonna end?

It's really interesting how even on maintenance calories you are getting that kinda pump and I saw nothing when I did LGD.[/QUOTE
Yea I know man fucking china love the food but haha
I do really need to start eating more but yea I'm getting some good pumps from this stuff don't forget I'm on test and trest as well but trest will be ending next week just test and yk after that
But I didn't really get the same pump from lgd so we have that In common

Day 10
dosed at lunch time usual 10 mg
Rest day caught up with a mate I haven't seen in 5 years and my brother drove down from the city to crash at mine for a few days so thought id rest up as the next few days well be having some intense workouts bit of brotherly competition

China is making the rest of the world jobless!
When's it gonna end?

It's really interesting how even on maintenance calories you are getting that kinda pump and I saw nothing when I did LGD.
I'm going to go pick myself up some mct oil and almonds tomorrow and try to bump those cals up

Sorry guys had a full on week with family shit going down my brother and his misses split up so he crashed down at mine while he sorted out a new place and got all his stuff ect then my misses had a shit attack about my bro staying for a week that's cutting a long story short still trained and kept up with all doses so I'll catch you fellas up

Day 11
Dosed 10mg around 1 30pm had a pretty nice pumped up feeling again after about half an hour
Diet was pretty much as standard
A steak
2chicken breasts
A pizza
A bowl of rice
An apple or 2
And a couple of shakes
Workout was good just hit arms with the brother it's good to have a training partner again
Hammer curls 5sets variable reps starting heavy and dropping weight as reps get higher
Bicep curls(dumbells)5sets var reps same deal
Bent over tricep extensions 5sets var reps
Skull crushes 5sets var reps
Curls easy curl bar 5sets var reps
Close grip easy curl bar 5sets var reps
Triceps reverse over head easy curl bar 5sets var reps
Close grip bench 5sets var reps
Triceps pull down (cable machine)5sets var reps
So good arm session shocking the muscle

Day 12
Dosed 10mg lunch time as usual got the nice pump about half an hour after
Diet was standard
Workout was good chest and shoulders
Bench press 5sets various reps starting heavy again
Incline press 5sets var reps
Shoulder press5sets var reps
Shoulder pull up easy curl bar 5sets var reps
Clean and press kettle bells 5sets var reps
1arm kettle bell swings 5sets each arm var reps
Chin ups wide grip 50in sets off 10

Day 13
Dosed today late afternoon dropped the trest today so it's test and yk now give the liver and kidneys a rest from the trest for a while
Diet was pretty standard nothing out of the norm
Workout was good legs and a bit of back
Deadlift 5 sets various sets starting heavy again
Squats 5sets var reps
Calf raiseds 5sets var reps
Bent over rows 5sets var reps
Seated rows 5sets var reps
Shrugs 5sets var reps
Haney shrugs 5sets various reps
Full body circle kettle bells 5sets 8 reps

Day 14
Rest day today went way to hard on my bad leg and to heavy with the shrugs can barely walk and cant turn my neck from the shrugs. strength is still going up hopefully the rest of my body can keep up
Diet is as standard except for a couple of beers and a few asprin

Day 15
Halfway through the bottle
Still sore but I'll push through and have a workout
Diet was as standard haven't grabbed any almonds or mct oil just yet but ill be throwing some in over the next few days . Dosed 10mg 3.30pm same pump
Had a good workout just arms
Started out bicep curls dumbells 5sets various reps
Starting heavy
Hammer curls 5sets various reps
Over head tricep extension easy curl bar 5sets various reps
Standing bent over tricep extensions (dumbells)
5sets 8reps
Curls easy curl bar 5sets various reps
Close grip curls 5sets various reps
A bit of a short workout I was going to go another 2 excercises for triceps but I was just too sore
Strength is going up and muscles are feeling full and nice going good still feeling strong and pumped most of the time even after dropping the trest so I think the yk is definitely coming good

Last edited:
Day 16
Dosed 10mg afternoon still getting pumped up about about half an hour later but now it's a bit less noticeable or I'm just getting used to it still feeling good with no trest still have veins popping out just about everywhere and still feeling strong so thats a win in my book no negative sides to speak of so far
Legs and back
Calf raises 5 sets various reps starting heavy again
Squats 5sets various reps
Rows 5sets various reps
Bent over rows 5sets various reps
Goblet squats 5sets various reps
1arm kettle bell swings 5sets each arm var reps
Shrugs 5sets various reps
Not a bad session not the best either

Mostly a cut, gonna add gw as well.

Nice nice yeah I think s4 is meant for cutting gw is that the Sarm that's basically like peptide ghrp and cjc without having to inject??? If it is watch out for water retention if ya cutting up
You should start a log its good for motivation

Day 17
Rest day my legs still not 100 percent probably shouldn't of done legs again last night can barely walk again dosed 10mg late Arvo pumps about half an hour after are still evident diet was standard other than trying to add a bit of rice to the diet cheap good clean carbs

Day 18
Arms day
Good session my misses is driving me insane and instead of jumping on the yami and riding off into the sunset or smothering her while she is asleep I destroyed some iron dosed 10mg at lunchtime as usual and diet was standard a few steaks bacon and eggs with a bit of wholemeal toast and a few bowls of basmati rice ah and a few shakes oh and a peice of snapper
Curls for the girls close grip easy curl bar 5sets various reps starting heavy
Wide grip easy curl bar 5 sets various reps
Chin ups close grip 50 in sets of 10
Behind head tricep extension easy curl 5sets various reps
Close grip bench 5sets various reps
Skull crushes 5sets various reps
Hammer curls 5sets various reps
Wrist curls(forearms)5sets various reps
Kettle bell swings 5sets various reps
Tunes for the sesh were
Steel panther
Kill switch