Blast and Cruise Cycle Recommendations...!

Learner

Steroidologist
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a little bit of advice of how best to blast and cruise my cycles.

My main question is what is the best ratio of differential between testosterone dosages while blasting and cruising, for example dose while blasting verses dose while cruising.

I am currently using 400mg of testosterone decoanate, 400mg of testosterone enanthate and 500mg of nandrolone decoanate each week.
In 2 weeks I plan on starting my cruise, this will be 200mg of testosterone propionate (split across the week), I will also use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), GHRP6 and Insulin with creatine to help retain a little water.

Can anyone who is experienced with blast cruise cycles please help with a little info that they can share.

How might I adjust my diet to minimise losses..?
What doses would be best to run the testosterone at while cruising..?
How long should I run my cruise for..?
Will a cruise offer sufficient receptor clearing..?

Any more tips or questions you have will be appreciated..!

Thanks guys..!

29 years old
6'.2"
105kg

How might I adjust my diet to minimise losses..?

Don't eat like shit and don't eat as much as when you were blasting or you'll get fat.

What doses would be best to run the testosterone at while cruising..?

Trt dose. 100-200 mg / week.

How long should I run my cruise for..?

Up to you. You can go by bloodwork, how you feel, or just do 1-2 months (or longer off).

Will a cruise offer sufficient receptor clearing..?

Receptor clearing isn't even an issue really. A lot of people don't even cruise they just switch up compounds once their progress stalls.

i wouldn't eat less like stated above, id try to keep ur diet around the same but maybe switch up the macros from time to time just to change things up because ur body will also adapt to ur diet. if you start gaining fat the simple solution to that is to add in Cadio, don't neglect ur diet bro, that's where ur gains are going to come from. also you could maybe adjust ur training intensity maybe lower he intensity and up the volume since you will be on less gear u want to make sure u do not over train.

200-300 would be a good cruise IMO.
and cruise for no less than 4 weeks.

and don't worry about receptors, many studies i have seen show that the more testosterone you put in ur body the more satellite cells your body produces thus creating new receptors. your receptors will be fine.

and be careful with the slin, hopefully u have used it before

Thanks to both of you for your replies..!
I appreciate your views and will be taking this into account, I had no plans on switching my diet to be honest someone had an alternative view that I could look at.
I'm thinking 6 weeks of testosterone propionate 100mg/ml at around 2-3 jabs each week after looking at your posts, as for insulin I did use it for a short while before and have some remaining which will easily enough for 6-10 weeks.
I'm feeling really optimistic now just for reading them posts, funny how small things can go a long way to impact some people's outlook.

Thanks guys..!

I agree with some of that^^^, some missing though. Issues:
-lifting weight-keep it heavy, reduce volume for a few weeks
-diet, continue eating like a bb'er, if you cut the cals, you'll lose the weight you put on, cardio for the bf.
-bloodwork, you'll need this done 4-6 weeks after you've been cruising if you can get it, staying on will elevate your red blood cell count, you can decrease this by donating blood frequently.
-around 100mg/week would give you the high end of normal testosterone, cruising on more is a small cycle, so decide why you want to cruise and decide on the dose of test.
-receptors being tired is brolore, it's more your gentics, and the amount of gear you are doing. Each cycle the body will respond less and less to the same amount of gear because your muscles are getting closer and closer to their genetic potential, this is why guys increase their gear when they stop making gains.
-unless you are experienced, very experienced I'd drop the insulin, it's dangerous and the gains on it aren't worth the risk, you'll store muscle and fat while on it, I have 10 vials in the fridge I haven't used in a year or so cause it's just not needed unless you are a pro and maxing out.
good luck

I agree with some of that^^^, some missing though. Issues:
-lifting weight-keep it heavy, reduce volume for a few weeks
-diet, continue eating like a bb'er, if you cut the cals, you'll lose the weight you put on, cardio for the bf.
-bloodwork, you'll need this done 4-6 weeks after you've been cruising if you can get it, staying on will elevate your red blood cell count, you can decrease this by donating blood frequently.
-around 100mg/week would give you the high end of normal testosterone, cruising on more is a small cycle, so decide why you want to cruise and decide on the dose of test.
-receptors being tired is brolore, it's more your gentics, and the amount of gear you are doing. Each cycle the body will respond less and less to the same amount of gear because your muscles are getting closer and closer to their genetic potential, this is why guys increase their gear when they stop making gains.
-unless you are experienced, very experienced I'd drop the insulin, it's dangerous and the gains on it aren't worth the risk, you'll store muscle and fat while on it, I have 10 vials in the fridge I haven't used in a year or so cause it's just not needed unless you are a pro and maxing out.
good luck
stole alot of the things i already said haha, but good post, and i still get shredded on slin so idk about the storing fat thing. insulin can be very useful as long as you know how to is it properly. Learner, wat exactly are you goals? hopefully u are trying to compete, if not idk if i would recommend slin+blast cruise

stole alot of the things i already said haha, but good post, and i still get shredded on slin so idk about the storing fat thing. insulin can be very useful as long as you know how to is it properly. Learner, wat exactly are you goals? hopefully u are trying to compete, if not idk if i would recommend slin+blast cruise

I repeated it just to confirm I agreed, too lazy to read through and pick and choose, you gave him lots of good info. I have a tough time losing fat on slin, even done carbless post workout with 2-3iu slin. No fat, no carbs pwo, and I can gain muscle but can't lose fat. I'm an easy gainer though, that could have alot to do with it.

Thanks for your views and advice guys...!

I would like to compete this year or next, I train at a gym with a lot of world class athletes in powerlifting and lot of national stars in bodybuilding, it's a very competitive gym but at the same time very close knitt.
I use steroids to be the best that I can be and I'm always looking for that extra edge weather it be a new diet, training programme or product. I'm the kind of guy that will do what it takes to stand out for (me) so if that means taking insulin for that edge then that's where I'm willing to go.

I have used it before though and it's not my first time, as for storing fat... Well that's not much of a problem for me since I never really gain fat due to what I believe is the intensity of my training, 3/5 days I have to stop the car to be sick I've trained so hard and if i dont then im pretty close to it, I'm soaked in sweat from head to toe every day when I train.... I don't see many people training at my level of intensity.

Thanks again for your advice guys..!

I would like to compete this year or next, I train at a gym with a lot of world class athletes in powerlifting and lot of national stars in bodybuilding, it's a very competitive gym but at the same time very close knitt.
I use steroids to be the best that I can be and I'm always looking for that extra edge weather it be a new diet, training programme or product. I'm the kind of guy that will do what it takes to stand out for (me) so if that means taking insulin for that edge then that's where I'm willing to go.

I have used it before though and it's not my first time, as for storing fat... Well that's not much of a problem for me since I never really gain fat due to what I believe is the intensity of my training, 3/5 days I have to stop the car to be sick I've trained so hard and if i dont then im pretty close to it, I'm soaked in sweat from head to toe every day when I train.... I don't see many people training at my level of intensity.

I know ill be judged for this pretty badly but, I've been on test and eq for a year now. I was first reponding super well when I started and I looked great on stage in June, but I never quite came off...Now Im looking to Nationals in August and Ive been cycling test cyp and eq at 1000mg test and 900 eq.. I mean sides are minimul.. Olddawg speaks about brolore when it comes to receptors but even at these dosages I'm having a hard time getting over 220lbs now. Im 6'0 and when i started a year ago I was 180 roughly. Should I be be cruising and blasting? I dont mind coming off after nationals in august but before Id rather not... August might seem far for some but its really close for someone who competes. Any ideas, especialy you Olddawg I really would love to get your point of view on this. Again please dont judge, I mean even I know I havent been very smart about this, but I'm convinced theres a good way to go about this without hindering my chances at nationals.

BigBx

I know ill be judged for this pretty badly but, I've been on test and eq for a year now. I was first reponding super well when I started and I looked great on stage in June, but I never quite came off...Now Im looking to Nationals in August and Ive been cycling test cyp and eq at 1000mg test and 900 eq.. I mean sides are minimul.. Olddawg speaks about brolore when it comes to receptors but even at these dosages I'm having a hard time getting over 220lbs now. Im 6'0 and when i started a year ago I was 180 roughly. Should I be be cruising and blasting? I dont mind coming off after nationals in august but before Id rather not... August might seem far for some but its really close for someone who competes. Any ideas, especialy you Olddawg I really would love to get your point of view on this. Again please dont judge, I mean even I know I havent been very smart about this, but I'm convinced theres a good way to go about this without hindering my chances at nationals.

BigBx
Switch compounds.

go for it man, sounds like ur experienced enough, slin+GH is awesome.

BigBx

no offense bro but if ur not seeing results at those dosages then something isn't right. eq isn't great for bulking but ur still on a gram of test, you should be growing..and it isn't a receptor issue, at those dosage u have tons of new sattelite cells so you will have plenty "open" receptors

no offense bro but if ur not seeing results at those dosages then something isn't right. eq isn't great for bulking but ur still on a gram of test, you should be growing..and it isn't a receptor issue, at those dosage u have tons of new sattelite cells so you will have plenty "open" receptors

Could it be that i dont respond well to EQ then? What do you think then, any ideas? My offseason diet seems to be onpoint now I've had it changed accordingly. As far as other compounds go, ive tried tren and deca moderatly but I encountered progesterone issues with both. Maybe I could revisit those avenues well equiped with some caber or prami.

Bigbx

it doesn't seem like the gear is the issue. you should be gaining at a gram of test. maybe u need a break from training..either that or u aren't eating enough or ur gear ia bunk.
how many calories are u taking in? and when was the laast time you had a break from the gym

I havent taken a break since last march maybe and before that maybe a few days here and there? i was prepping for provincials in june i used alot of compounds then after that i gave myself a few days and got back on track with a simpler cycle. Im eating over 3000 cals day for offseason.

What is over 3000 calories exactly , 3000 to ? In off season that seems incredibly low to me. I would guess your not eating enough. Do you have a slow metabolism?

Back