Blast Log w pics- Deca Tren

Ok, so I'm still here. Just havn't updated because the new job training and all the christmas crapola has kept me pretty busy.

I've been lifting and I'll post up soon but need some advice because of some new circumstances.

My new job involves working off of ladders for the better part of the day and it is a requirement that I weigh below 250lbs. Right now I'm feeling pretty lean at 260. I definitely need to switch up the workout and work on diet. And I am open to any input whatsoever.

Ok, so I'm still here. Just havn't updated because the new job training and all the christmas crapola has kept me pretty busy.

I've been lifting and I'll post up soon but need some advice because of some new circumstances.

My new job involves working off of ladders for the better part of the day and it is a requirement that I weigh below 250lbs. Right now I'm feeling pretty lean at 260. I definitely need to switch up the workout and work on diet. And I am open to any input whatsoever.

that sucks. how strict are they gonna be? WIll they weigh you each morning?

If its not that strict you could just lean up more and look lighter.

my company also has that policy. typically you get weighed once and if you pass it's never brought up again. I know we got guys 40-50 pounds over.

Hey mason, how you doing?

Some time since your last update, how its going your cycle?

how are you liking the lower volume/higher weight? making solid gains??

Was thinking about switching it up to a workout very similar. might also have to borrow this one from you RHJ and add some stuff for explosion (football)...Just dont know if Ill walk out of there feeling like I havent done enough. I feel like I could, should sometimes, be at the gym for 3 hours or I havent done anything...not saying that would be the case with yours RHJ. not knockin it before I try it!

Back