blast of tb500 and or/ cjc with ghrp

e92

as you all may know im trying to repair my tendon post operation. currently doing 5mg tb500 a week and looking into getting some cjc with ghrp2 and running those together.

i am not interested in any thing other than repairing my tendon. so which is more with it? running high doses of tb500 for 2-3 months (like 10mg a week) or cjc with ghrp on top of the 5mg a week of tb500

thanks

I have always heard that supplementing estradiol is good for tendon regeneration. I don't have any studies though. This could just be bra-science.

lol shut up man im asking a serious question

Here you go.

The knowledge about the effect of estradiol on tendon connective tissue is limited. Therefore, we studied the influence of estradiol on tendon synthesis, structure, and biomechanical properties in postmenopausal women. Nonusers (control, n = 10) or habitual users of oral estradiol replacement therapy (ERT, n = 10) were studied at rest and in response to one-legged resistance exercise. Synthesis of tendon collagen was determined by stable isotope incorporation [fractional synthesis rate (FSR)] and microdialysis technique (NH(2)-terminal propeptide of type I collagen synthesis). Tendon area and fibril characteristics were determined by MRI and transmission electron microscopy, whereas tendon biomechanical properties were measured during isometric maximal voluntary contraction by ultrasound recording. Tendon FSR was markedly higher in ERT users (P < 0.001), whereas no group difference was seen in tendon NH(2)-terminal propeptide of type I collagen synthesis (P = 0.32). In ERT users, positive correlations between serum estradiol (s-estradiol) and tendon synthesis were observed, whereas change in tendon synthesis from rest to exercise was negatively correlated to s-estradiol. Tendon area, fibril density, fibril volume fraction, and fibril mean area did not differ between groups. However, the percentage of medium-sized fibrils was higher in ERT users (P < 0.05), whereas the percentage of large fibrils tended to be greater in control (P = 0.10). A lower Young's modulus (GPa/%) was found in ERT users (P < 0.05). In conclusion, estradiol administration was associated with higher tendon FSR and a higher relative number of smaller fibrils. Whereas this indicates stimulated collagen turnover in the resting state, collagen responses to exercise were negatively associated with s-estradiol. These results indicate a pivotal role for estradiol in maintaining homeostasis of female connective tissue.

Effect of estrogen on tendon collagen synthesis, tendon structural ... - PubMed - NCBI

Here is another one.

The selective estrogen receptor modulator raloxifene is therapeutically beneficial for postmenopausal connective tissue degradation, such as osteoporosis, vascular sclerosis, and dermal degradation; however, the effects of raloxifene on postmenopausal tendon metabolism have not been clarified. In this study, we investigated the effects of raloxifene analogue (LY117018) on cell proliferation and collagen metabolism using cultured rat Achilles tendon fibroblasts. 17beta-Estradiol (E(2); 10(-11)-10(-9) M) and LY117018 (10(-9)-10(-7) M) had no significant effects on tendon fibroblast proliferation, based on a BrdU (5-bromo-2'-deoxyuridine) incorporation assay (24 hr) and a WST-8 colorimetric assay (2 or 6 days). Neither E(2) nor LY117018 significantly altered the expression of type I collagen, which is a main component of the tendon extracellular matrix (ECM), whereas both E(2) and LY117018 significantly increased the expression of matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-13, which is responsible for tendon collagen degradation in rat. Also, both E(2) and LY117018 increased the expression of type III collagen and elastin, which are minor components of tendon ECM, but are considered to govern the elastic properties of tendons. These changes in collagen and MMP induced by either E(2) or LY117018 were attenuated by the estrogen receptor alpha blocker ICI 182,780. The results of this study suggest that postmenopausal estrogen deficiency might downregulate tendon collagen turnover and decrease tendon elasticity. Further, raloxifene treatment might restore these changes to premenopausal levels.

Effect of selective estrogen receptor modulator/raloxifene analogue... - PubMed - NCBI

i mean tahts good to know but i dont think im gonna go as far as taking estro for this LOL. i'll just stop taking my AI cause im cruising @ 175 test a week

Back