bloat face...

RichGenetics said:
yeah, I bought the cab tablets like you said. The liquid is very unstable, correct?

yes. There may, stress on may since there is no publication or data of such-- but that does not mean its not possible, be a suspension in which it is stable, but no one is using it.

as far as dietary bloat, modulating electrolytes in particular increasing pottasium and reducing sodium can go a decent part of the way.

if you K+ is not at least twice your Na intake, you are going to have issues.

hmlacrosse said:
yeah maybe ust stick with the cyp....eat reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll clean. Only way to get rid of it is to cut down and try new things. Don't use dbol if u want less moonface
to tell the truth, i get a little moon-faced when on cyp. guess its just water, but depends on dosage.

potassium glucanate

how much potassium?
do you think adding potassium glucanate tabs would do it?
[glucanate] I think I spelled that right.
there about 250 mgs. or so per pill.
Some guys say sust. dosent bloat them like test-e or c. can that be right?
dosent seem like an ester would do anything to cause or not cause bloat.
what's the skinny there?

macro said:
aromatase inhibitor (either AIFM or AROMASIN)

increase potassium and watch sodium

smoke weed and stand in front of a mirror
you think you have a bloat face now? You'll be disgusted

Can you run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) both during a cycle for bloating and post cycle therapy (pct) too or just either/or? I'd like to take Liquidex during Test and Deca cycle and maybe also afterwards with Novladex.

ran_azrad said:
hey,
im tired of being with a bloat face...
i alredy have a double chin... heheh...
i decided i wanna get lean _7-9% bf...
but i have a little "problem", im gonna start cycle next sunday...
its gonna be a bulk cycle: (3rd cycle)
12 weeks of test cypionate 625mg
4 weeks of dbol 25mg

can some way i get lean at this cycle?
all i wanna do is to lose %bf and gain more mass...
what are you guys saying?

im 20
213lb
5'9ft
14% bf

thanks...

The only way you are going to get lean on ANY cycle is if you diet right and put yourself into a caloric deficit. You can cut on ANY drug....now to avoid excessive water retention, I suggest an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Ldex or exemestame. If you need someting more powerful then go with letrozole.

TL

macro said:
aromatase inhibitor (either AIFM or AROMASIN)

increase potassium and watch sodium
say Marco
any recomendations on how much potassium?
like 1, 0r maybe 10 bananas per day?
what about the potassium pills same thing, just as good?

I know i wont get a response, I never do,..but what the fuck

atomknight said:
how much potassium?
do you think adding potassium glucanate tabs would do it?
[glucanate] I think I spelled that right.
there about 250 mgs. or so per pill.
Some guys say sust. dosent bloat them like test-e or c. can that be right?
dosent seem like an ester would do anything to cause or not cause bloat.
what's the skinny there?

I Like the sus I notice a huge dif between the cyp ane E.
Eat lots of bananas and stay away from sodium

atomknight said:
say Marco
any recomendations on how much potassium?
like 1, 0r maybe 10 bananas per day?
what about the potassium pills same thing, just as good?

I know i wont get a response, I never do,..but what the fuck

potatoes are a good source
bananas are good but too many can make you ill, and generally reccomend avoiding too much fructose in the diet

potassium pills are good and cheap.

you can also use salt replacements that are high in potassium, like no-salt, nusalt, etc

DocJ said:
I don't have that problem with the inj. version ;)

but you get backpumps on the oral?

if so im intrigued.

I have about 100g of dbol lying around, i fuckin love the stuff but hate the backpumps

there is no difference between oral and injectable, except that injectable is often underdosed. There is no real benefit to injecting dbol, most people just drink it.

macro said:
as far as dietary bloat, modulating electrolytes in particular increasing pottasium and reducing sodium can go a decent part of the way.

if you K+ is not at least twice your Na intake, you are going to have issues.

Do you know what the ratio should be in terms of serum concentration, or is it just as long as both are within ranges.

Thanks

in truth have not looked at that very closely, and intake (unless there are excretion drugs/issues) is the primary thing that most people look at and need to adjust. blood electrolytes are such snap shot and its the compensatory actions your body takes to regulate that that cause a poor ratio (so unless you know all the other hormonal factors at play at that moment (aldosterone, angiotestin, hormones, insulin, BG, etc) its not really valuable except to see if its way out of whack.

Your definetely going to gain a lot of fat and water. I would recommend arimidex or nolvadex for this cycle. Your double chin is gonna double

Or do this:

Equipose 400 mg wk 1-12
test 250 mg wk 1-8
winstrol 50 mg eod 6-12 to solidify gains

keep clenbuterol on hand if fat gain becomes an issue, which depending on the person and the diet, can be common

dont forget post cycle therapy (pct) clomid, nolvadex, and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) base

lots of cardio and clean diet = lean mass builder/cutting cycle-minimal side effects along with great results!

macro said:
potatoes are a good source
bananas are good but too many can make you ill, and generally reccomend avoiding too much fructose in the diet

potassium pills are good and cheap.

you can also use salt replacements that are high in potassium, like no-salt, nusalt, etc
Great! Thanks Marco
Seems my "gyno" is really a bloat issue" {no wonder nothing worked for it]
Just get the bloat in a different place than most.

Back