Blood in semen

steve112074

Very strange and has never happened before..........

I noticed that I have blood in my semen and am naturally scared as to why.

For the past 8 weeks I have been taking 200 mg of Prima's and Test once a week. With no problems. 6 weeks into my cycle I started taking 120 mg of Clen and an ECA stack. 2-3 days into that cycle I noticed blood in my semen but NOT my urine. I did a search on WebMD and they attributed blood in the semen due to high blood pressure. I am at the end of my first week OFF of Clen, but the blood is still there. I will be doing a 2 week on and 2 week off cycle of Clen.

Has anyone had this side effect from any ECA or AS cycles? I don't think I have to say that I am worried!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i belive ECA can cause sexual problems and prostate inflammation,
but i dont think it would cause u too bleed.
Do ur self a favor, go to the doc and get ur dingus checked out

Hey bro, don't wait around to see if it is going to go away, make an appt. to see the Doc. right away, you don't want to fool around with shit like that!

Prostate problems most likely. Could have also ruptured a vessel somewhere.

Are your testicles swollen beyond normal (maybe hard to tell if they are shrank from cycle)? Is your actual scrotem swollen up like maybe there is fluid inside? Have you got kicked in the groin lately? Pain during ejaculation? Do you notice a discharge of semen while excreting or uninating? Have you had any new partners or unprotected sex within the last month or two? Does prostate or testicular cancer run in your family? Do you have any other medical condition such as high BP?

Answer all those and Ill look more for you if you want.

Reguardless, go check it out though.

Billy_Bathgate said:
Prostate problems most likely. Could have also ruptured a vessel somewhere.

Are your testicles swollen beyond normal (maybe hard to tell if they are shrank from cycle)? Is your actual scrotem swollen up like maybe there is fluid inside? Have you got kicked in the groin lately? Pain during ejaculation? Do you notice a discharge of semen while excreting or uninating? Have you had any new partners or unprotected sex within the last month or two? Does prostate or testicular cancer run in your family? Do you have any other medical condition such as high BP?

Answer all those and Ill look more for you if you want.

Reguardless, go check it out though.
I agree. Go see a Dr. Anti Dht drugs like proscar, rogaine, finastride will prevent prostate stimulation.

Bloody Balls. That doesnt sound really nice. i must say I am glad I dont have that condition. Not to poke fun at you but Im sure you can see the humor. Go get it checked out.

Also have blood in semen for last 2 days
I 'm on tren and test and making good gains also propecia for prostate health.
I have no pain or swelling but i did have an episode of brief groin pain after a recent workout? I feel like I have high blood pressure but that started in last 4 weeks.
Tren is home made been doing it for long time with no problems.
Test enanthate is from a country in Russia (well known lab)
I'm not sexually active and over 45 years old.
If it is a broken vessel how long will it take to heal. ?
I am freakin scared to death!!!

Had it happened several years ago----Was on a cycle of Winstrol. I would advise you to get off like I did and it cleared up.

I was on winstrol a few months ago and it gave me nose bleeds when I started drinking it instead of the painful inj.
I am only on tren acetate every other day and test enanthate 1000mg/week
But I will go off the cycle because of this.

couple of weeks ago I got a weird knot in my side but it was 3 inches away from the inj site so I think the oil moves if it is not well embeded in the muscle
same thing happened on my arm after a shoulder inj. But this goes away.
This blood in semen is scary

I had blood in my seed once. I was about 5 weeks into a Test E cycle, I jacked off and noticed a droplet of blood in the jizz. It worried me a little but it didn't happen again. If you keep seeing blood in it though I'd go to a doc.

I also noticed blood in my puke too when I was on cycle.

I shit blood when on an ECA stack but shooting out my dick...not yet Ephendrin can do crazy shit to your insides.

Like everyone here is saying...go to the doc. But dont scare yerself most likely its nothing serious. This sort of thing isnt uncommon.

Back