Blood in syringe, is that normal?!!

volvacore

Hi,
today was my 3rd injection , i was injecting 250 Test e (1 Ml Syringe) into the upper side of the glute but after i injected 0.3 mg into the glute i noticed a little pain so i stopped and saw little blood drops coming inside the syringe, i pulled the needle out and took a new one and draw another 0.7 (remaining dosage) from the test bottle and re injected myself in a different area (upper glute) without problems, so did i do it right? did the 0.3 dosage got wasted ??

Hi,
today was my 3rd injection , i was injecting 250 Test e (1 Ml Syringe) into the upper side of the glute but after i injected 0.3 mg into the glute i noticed a little pain so i stopped and saw little blood drops coming inside the syringe, i pulled the needle out and took a new one and draw another 0.7 (remaining dosage) from the test bottle and re injected myself in a different area (upper glute) without problems, so did i do it right? did the 0.3 dosage got wasted ??

are you aspirating when injecting? The idea is to push the needle in until it's nearly all the way in, then aspirate and wait 5-10 secs. You should get a bit of air coming into the barrel. If you get blood, you've injected into a vein and you just relocate sites and try again.

To me it sounds like you're just not aspirating.

How big is your needle?

are you aspirating when injecting? The idea is to push the needle in until it's nearly all the way in, then aspirate and wait 5-10 secs. You should get a bit of air coming into the barrel. If you get blood, you've injected into a vein and you just relocate sites and try again.

To me it sounds like you're just not aspirating.

How big is your needle?

yea my fault i didn't aspirate the first time, but did the second time , my needle is 1'' 2,5 Ml
im hoping the first 0.3 lequid didn't get wasted anyways

yea my fault i didn't aspirate the first time, but did the second time , my needle is 1'' 2,5 Ml
im hoping the first 0.3 lequid didn't get wasted anyways

Honestly doubt there'd be any wastage as long as it all didn't trickle out afterwards.
Some people inject without aspirating and it all gets absorbed fine, even when hitting veins. They're just under a LOT more discomfort by not aspirating and relocating

It happens, don't worry or freak out.
I plowed through a vein yesterday And I'm at 5%bf.
So many little veins you never know, what was weird today is, Ive had to pin glutes only
Lately, rotating Everday and today blood gushed out wasting my gear...

Damn it.

its when u go through a vein . when u push on the syringe and let go , sometimes theres a little vacuum effect so it can draw up any surrounding blood . doesn't mean u are in the vein . just sucked up some blood probably from around one . not a problem . but start aspirating if u don't already . can prevent u the big headache if u do one day end up injecting into a vein

I never used to aspirate and yes i would get blood from time to time. It would get stuck in the air lock part. Don't sweat it bro

Aspirating is kind of considered old school medicine now. A lot of medical professionals no longer aspirate. With that said, doesn't matter if you choose to or not. Personal preference IMO.

blood in the syringe can come from a vien but also depending on how deep in the muscle you are you can hit capillaries which have small amounts of blood that will go into the syringe. if you are in a vien you will be able to tell as a lot of blood will be in the syringe not what looks like just a few drops. if you hit capillaries that is not a problem at all since it is an IM injection.

blood in the syringe can come from a vien but also depending on how deep in the muscle you are you can hit capillaries which have small amounts of blood that will go into the syringe. if you are in a vien you will be able to tell as a lot of blood will be in the syringe not what looks like just a few drops. if you hit capillaries that is not a problem at all since it is an IM injection.

I hit a vein twice and both times when I pulled the needle out it would literally shoot a thin stream of blood, with some pressure

I hit a vein twice and both times when I pulled the needle out it would literally shoot a thin stream of blood, with some pressure

where were you injecting? veins definitely will release a lot more blood. thats why aspirating is always a good idea. this happened to someone and it was a bummer... made a mess.

Totally normal. Although I would discourage using the same needle that you injected with to redraw more oil from a vial with. You contaminate your vial that way.

Aspirating won't always prevent this either, and while is a personal choice - not necessary. (Not telling anyone they can't, just clarifying that it's an option)

Back