Blood Pressure, Is this normal?

Ducati996j

Ok so for some reason I get super anxious before taking my blood pressure. I noticed that sometimes my face gets red when lifting and everyone always tells me I should check my blood pressure. I read through the forum and kinda got alittle worried and ran to walmart to buy a blood pressure sleeve. When I first took it today it was around 157/85 (which I know is very high). However after 30 minutes of trying to get my mind off of it I took my blood pressure again and it was 117/65. Now should I be worried that my blood pressure reaches those types of levels? Or is it normal to be alittle apprehensive and that will throw your reading off if you are not calm? Anyways thanks in adavance for your imput cause I know there are alot of post on this already. ( By the way im on cycle right now, 800 mg test enth, 450mg deca, 200mg tren, a week.) And for that matter when working out or whatever what should the peak blood pressure be before you start to worry?

I've been asking around about BP also .... to avoid it next cycle. I've never had it and know the tren will jump it up and want to remain in the safe zone.

Anyway, I was told the bottom number should stay below 90. I'm two months out from my next cycle so started a BP supplements . Are you taking anything as far as BP lowering sups ?

Ive been fightining the issue for years. Ive read it should never go above 140/90. Mine stays below but Im on meds for it. It does however fluctuate daily, highest in the morning. Best way is to get a cuff and take several measurements at home and average them as a single high number is not an issue of hypertension. Also alot of people get high readings in the doctors office "white-coat hypertension" just from anxiety. Some natural supps that help are hawthorne berry,low dose aspirin and omega 3's.

Ducati996j said:
Ok so for some reason I get super anxious before taking my blood pressure. I noticed that sometimes my face gets red when lifting and everyone always tells me I should check my blood pressure. I read through the forum and kinda got alittle worried and ran to walmart to buy a blood pressure sleeve. When I first took it today it was around 157/85 (which I know is very high). However after 30 minutes of trying to get my mind off of it I took my blood pressure again and it was 117/65. Now should I be worried that my blood pressure reaches those types of levels? Or is it normal to be alittle apprehensive and that will throw your reading off if you are not calm? Anyways thanks in adavance for your imput cause I know there are alot of post on this already. ( By the way im on cycle right now, 800 mg test enth, 450mg deca, 200mg tren, a week.) And for that matter when working out or whatever what should the peak blood pressure be before you start to worry?

did u get a digital bp monitor or a manual sphymomanometer? Because the digital ones aren't alway accurate. 157/85 isn't incredibly high it would just be a sign that you need to watch your bp. If it still continues to rise i'd cut back the sodium in the diet to 2gs a day or maybe run an aromitase inhibitor like liqidex. While on a cycle your bp would usually be up due to water retention and higher blood volume. On my last cycle my bp got up to 144/86 now it's back down to 122/80. The bottom number is the most important because that is the the pressure when your heart is resting.

Back