Blood Pressure Meds while on juice?

HogWash

I keep pretty fit, and usually have quite a low blood pressure (around 120/60 with a heart rate of around 60). I've been on test phenylprop for a little over a week now (130mg E3D), and was a little shocked to see my blood pressure has shot up to around 145/75 with a heart rate of around 80.

Now I realise this is still not "high", but I'm only just past week 1! Besides that, I like to keep it as low as possible. If it gets higher, is it safe to take the beta-blocker Proprananol (spelling?) while on test? I'd be looking to start medication if it got up to around 150/90.

Also, what other ways can I reduce my blood pressure?

Thanks guys!

Just pay attention to your blood presure. Do you have a heart rate monitor? Make sure it does'nt get too high. Stay away from alcohol,watch fat and salt . Fiber,calcium,potassium are good to supplment. Potassium rich foods include :fish,bananas,potatos,tomatos,peaches,and orange juice.Avoid stress too.

Makaveli_786 said:
Avoid meds while on cycle bro.

Why's that ??

We're talking blood pressure meds here. I take Ramipril as well as Bisoprolol and they have no contradictions with steroids.

HGH Man said:
Just pay attention to your blood presure. Do you have a heart rate monitor? Make sure it does'nt get too high. Stay away from alcohol,watch fat and salt . Fiber,calcium,potassium are good to supplment. Potassium rich foods include :fish,bananas,potatos,tomatos,peaches,and orange juice.Avoid stress too.

:D

StoneColdNTO said:
Why's that ??

We're talking blood pressure meds here. I take Ramipril as well as Bisoprolol and they have no contradictions with steroids.

lol, well when the doc checks out the situation he usually gets suspicious as to why and looks in other places. Its just extra hassle for nothing and doctors are doing this more often to patients under 25 in the UK... theyve even got some rules where they can search you now.

Back