Blood Squirt

MrRivaz

Tonight i injected solo, previously i have had my flat mate help because of my nerves. I went into glutes it went in smooth i aspirated and then slowly pushed in but when i was withdrawing the needle my hands were shaking so much i think i clipped something as blood started squirting out.

Its stopped now but should i be alarmed at all? There is no pain or soreness there but im a little freaked out.

Nothin to worry about. At least from my experience, I had blood squirt out of my glute once and it also freaked me out big time, but I lived. You should be fine.

Thanks mate, being a newbie i just wanted reassurance. Since then my supplier called me back :) he has been great when it comes to things concerning my cycle (as its my first) he said after the pin goes in, after aspiration and after i push the test in to my muscle to wait with the needle in situ for 30 seconds then remove the needle slowly as pressure builds up shortly after injection and removing to fast can cause squirts. I didnt wait even a second after pushing the needle down my nerves were to becoming overwhelming and i wanted it out. Mind over matter in future.

Thanks again

Its ony a little blood.. might be a little painful tomorrow due to the shaking hands but you are fine.. if your.leg goes numb than you have an issue.. try injecting the glute while laying on your side might be more successful that way

Nothn 2 work about at all , wait till u hit ur nerve and ur muscle goes outta
Outta control haha!! That will freak ya out.

One pin n trick i have learned over the yrs that helped me when
I started pin n was 2 put the NEEDLE end of your injection
Pin into the freezer

Helps alot if ur a newbie .

Good luck man

I've heard about that happening to a bunch of my buddies, as far as I know you have nothing to worry about.

I like it when that happens, i let it squirt till it stops..helps a tiny bit to lower our red blood cell count.

Thanks for the replies. I hit quad the other day for my first injection and it felt fine all night, the next day however it felt like id be rugby tackled and it took a further 2 days for the pain to subside. Onwards and upwards as they say... Im taking pics as well so will be uploading in the next few weeks

Back