injected in wrong spot. what happens now?

unforgivin

I am banned!
earlier today, I injected Test E in my glute, but I hit the wrong spot. I think it was too much out. almost at the hips. it was too much in outer area of glutes. it was too far out and too high I guess

I felt a sting when I stuck my needle in, it kind of hurt, but I still injected. now, I have pain where I injected.

what will happen now? I'm pretty sure I injected in the wrong spot. what do I do?

the reason I injected in the wrong area (near the hip) is because it's left glute. left glute is always hard for me as I am not left handed, but now it stings where I injected. will this just go over by itself?

Hahahahaha
Seriously?

This post sucks too. We know you are not serious but for any other high school kids that are reading........do not use steroids at such a young age. The cost can be too high. Food and exercise can work wonders in your teenage years. Save gear for a few years down the road. And when ya do use hormones, PLEASE READ ABOUT IT BEFORE JUMPING IN.

the reason I injected in the wrong area (near the hip) is because it's left glute. left glute is always hard for me as I am not left handed, but now it stings where I injected. will this just go over by itself?

If you cant reach your left glute then either dont inject there.....or .......ask your mom to do it for you

Hahahahaha
Seriously?

This post sucks too. We know you are not serious but for any other high school kids that are reading........do not use steroids at such a young age. The cost can be too high. Food and exercise can work wonders in your teenage years. Save gear for a few years down the road. And when ya do use hormones, PLEASE READ ABOUT IT BEFORE JUMPING IN.
***take a time out see you next week***

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahahaha.....you just used "legit" like my 12 year old uses it. Now everyone on here knows you're a lil boy.

Time for you to jump off of this site young man. Dont wanna use up all the technology time your mom gives you to post stupid shit on here when you could be playing fortnite.

See ya round the fortnite world......I'll tell my kids to look for ya

Hahahahahaha.....you just used "legit" like my 12 year old uses it. Now everyone on here knows you're a lil boy.

Time for you to jump off of this site young man. Dont wanna use up all the technology time your mom gives you to post stupid shit on here when you could be playing fortnite.

See ya round the fortnite world......I'll tell my kids to look for ya

careful about that, he may be a 55 year old truck driver with a bum leg, beer gut and confederate flag in his truck cabin.

Last edited:
This Guy is either a Teen.

Or He's Dumber than a "Box of Rocks".

Personally ~ I think He's Both........................................................ JP

Be careful, bro:spin:

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: susanlmc
Email: sales.landmarkchem@protonmail.com
Source of Raw Steroid Powders, Sarms, Semi-Finished Oils, HGH, Peptides

I've hit wrong spots a couple times...
The worst was ventglute....not sure what I did but it swoll up and became 3-4 times larger...
It wasn't hot or any sign of infection so guess I injected close to a nerve or something...

With that said, you can pretty much inject anywhere you have muscles and you'll technically be fine :p

I missed a abdominal sub-q and ended up hitting a very thin spot right between my abs and love handle. Swelled up and got red for about 2 days. Not hot or itchy. Went away.

Back