blood test reading levels

bignewf

hey guys
I had a pre employment blood test done last week and have a couple of questions about the results.
first are the two readings that are "high". one is ast, which I read can be increased from im injections and exercise. second is rdw
also I should let it be known that ive been on cycle for quite some time and at the time of the test I was taking 1200 test and 600 tren. just wondering if the remaining values are normal for someone who is mid cycle and on this amount. also taking 25mg aromasin and 25mcg prami.
thanks guys any help is greatly appreciated

also I realize that the typical values taken for someone on cycle are not there (most notably test and e2) but this was an employment test so I couldn't request anything extra

View attachment 558106
View attachment 558107
View attachment 558108

thanks megatron, will do.. but is there any chance it could of just been from the injection(seeing I did one the day before the blood test) or working out
regardless I will start taking it asap

none, last time I drank was Christmas eve, and the last time before that was the previous new years. so very minimal at best

thanks megatron, will do.. but is there any chance it could of just been from the injection(seeing I did one the day before the blood test) or working out
regardless I will start taking it asap

It is most likely due to what you are injecting. Unless this is consistent with your baseline results.

I would not worry about any of it. do what megatron said and take some things to protect your liver.

ALT & AST are two of the most used markers for liver injury. jwei47 was asking about alcohol use because when AST is elevated over ALT at a certain ration it points to liver damage by alcohol. you are not even at that ratio. Plus ALT is much more specific to the liver itself, as you mentioned AST elevations can be caused by the physical injection of the needle into the muscle (although highly unlikely this is the cause) AST will be elevated with muscle damage since it is found in highly ********* tissue; i.e.. skeletal muscle. again, not your cause.

As a general rule of thumb most providers will pay attention to a lab value when it is 3-4 times it's normal value or above the reference range the lab prints out for you. I would not worry about anything but just make sure you protect your liver I would take some supporting supplements like Megatron was advising you.

Mega, which enzymes are typically elevated on orals?

ALT, AST are the two big ones you should watch but you can get a "Hepatic panel" which is a hand full of blood test that focus on your liver. That will have both of those plus a bunch of others from billi to triglycerides.

Back