Blood tests in Canada help

2GAINS

ok so I want to get 3 blood tests for my first test cycle. 1 before 1 during and 1 after. Problem is in canada you need to get blood tests done through a doc. I can get away with it my first time by saying my sex drive is low or whatever, but what about the second time? Also wont the doc know Im on the juice once he looks at my blood work? Wont he ask questions? What do you guys do? Go to a different clinic each time? However that still wouldnt solve the problem of them knowing Im on juice. Also I heard doctors just look at the test and tell u if everything is alright or not and not give u precise numbers. Im stuck here...what to do?

ok so I want to get 3 blood tests for my first test cycle. 1 before 1 during and 1 after. Problem is in canada you need to get blood tests done through a doc. I can get away with it my first time by saying my sex drive is low or whatever, but what about the second time? Also wont the doc know Im on the juice once he looks at my blood work? Wont he ask questions? What do you guys do? Go to a different clinic each time? However that still wouldnt solve the problem of them knowing Im on juice. Also I heard doctors just look at the test and tell u if everything is alright or not and not give u precise numbers. Im stuck here...what to do?

I think what i'll do is go to a different walk in clinic every time I need a referral.
I already had pre cycle blood work done a few months back (Not starting cycle until next spring probably)
Figured since there are 3-4 walk in clinics here, I could just go into a different one each time, then by the time I go back to the 1st one, it should be roughly around a year later. Not sure if that would work or not.

Steroid use is not a crime in Canada, doctors will tell you " oh dear , don't do that you'll get testicular cancer.." and leave it at that. My old doctor knew and his replacement after he retired knew the first visit. If the doctor knows why you want the blood tests then he's obligated to assist you. You make the request for blood work now, 6 weeks from now and 12 weeks from now and he should give you 3 forms for that time period. That's how it should work. You may need to book an appointment to get each test, again fairly normal.

Steroid use is not a crime in Canada, doctors will tell you " oh dear , don't do that you'll get testicular cancer.." and leave it at that. My old doctor knew and his replacement after he retired knew the first visit. If the doctor knows why you want the blood tests then he's obligated to assist you. You make the request for blood work now, 6 weeks from now and 12 weeks from now and he should give you 3 forms for that time period. That's how it should work. You may need to book an appointment to get each test, again fairly normal.

Wouldn't it be a bad thing to have on your medical record (job wise)? Also would a walk in clinic be able to do the same thing, my family doctor has been with my entire family for some time now and am absolutely positive he may trouble my other family members if I told him.

I can't comment on the job as that's going to be defined by your job not mine, as a personal trainer .. I sort of live with it all around me, your job? no clue. Your doctor would loose his lic. if he disclosed your details to family members if your over 18. if you go a walk in then you are subject to that doctors specific beliefs, i know a girl who was refused the day after pill ( when it was a script') , because the doctors religious beliefs were pro life. So walk in's are going to be a crap shoot and even then you'll have to come up with a reason why you want specific blood work done.

Your right, but he knows that I wouldn't sue him even if he did tell my folks, we have that kind of confidence....ill bring it up as a topic and ill collect his thoughts on what he thinks about it. If he is strongly against it ill just drive up to the states...

I can't comment on the job as that's going to be defined by your job not mine, as a personal trainer .. I sort of live with it all around me, your job? no clue. Your doctor would loose his lic. if he disclosed your details to family members if your over 18. if you go a walk in then you are subject to that doctors specific beliefs, i know a girl who was refused the day after pill ( when it was a script') , because the doctors religious beliefs were pro life. So walk in's are going to be a crap shoot and even then you'll have to come up with a reason why you want specific blood work done.
By being a subject to the doctors beliefs does that mean that the doc could simply refuse to give me the blood tests?

Do not tell your doctor about your steroid use.

It will be kept on file and getting any type of life insurance will be almost impossible.

That being said, if you trust your family doctor and tell him, keep this off the chart. He cannot go against your will.

The doctor can do whatever the hell he wants. He does NOT, like someone here mentioned above have do shit for you...if he FEELS there is no need or warant blood work for a good purpose ie; you do not give him a good reason, then he will NOT waste taxes payers money here in Canada that is, on getting test done just because you're doing something illegal like steroids.

By being a subject to the doctors beliefs does that mean that the doc could simply refuse to give me the blood tests?

Doctor won't put anything on file if they did not prescribe it, it only becomes a factor IF there are complications due to usage, remember it's not illegal for self use, so it would be no different then you telling the doctor you were using betamethasone 10% for poison oak and you didn't get it from him.

Doctor won't put anything on file if they did not prescribe it, it only becomes a factor IF there are complications due to usage, remember it's not illegal for self use, so it would be no different then you telling the doctor you were using betamethasone 10% for poison oak and you didn't get it from him.

he has to have a reason for checking your test levels.

"for the lulz" isn't a good reason lol

Back