Blood tests Questions costs?? And TSH question

old mechanic

what is the best and cheapest ways to get blood tests. It has been 8-9 weeks since i have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and i need to get blood tests done. any advice?? average costs?? Also are there any testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) drs that also know what they are doing when it comes to thyroid problems. I have low thyroid and mu pcp cant seem to keep my throid undercontrol. my thyroid labs have more peaks and valleys than mountain range

Thanks for posting this! This is going to save me a LOT of money and make this MUCH more convenient. I can actually get the tests I want when I want them now.

I went and got my lab work done here this week. I had the Female Hormone Panel done. I was really impressed. I waited less than 3 minutes to get in. I arrived without an appointment. The person who took my blood did a good job. And I had the results in 24 hours. I brought the test results with my to my dr. visit and they were pleased that I went and got this done. At $50 it is a LOT cheaper than going through my clinic.

Back