Hcg and long term use (Some ED?)

rinkerx

I been on TRT for a while now almost 10 years and i noticed the past year or so my libido has been on the lower side. I take hcg 500iu twice weekly (1000iu total). Is this to much to be running? My labs all look fine I also have thyroid issues (hypo) so I do keep track of my tsh, t3 and t4. Any labs I should be getting to help diagnose the issue? Right now my last labs were full TRT package (total, free T, estradiol, SHBG) i get cbc, metabolic, liver, kidney.

you need to have your E2, LH, FSH checked out, female blood panel will do it.
If the luteinizing hormone (LH) is not functioning properly, it will not produce enough testosterone and cause other issues in the man's body. These low levels can cause ED and require us to prescribe HCG, a hormone that mimics LH in the body.

Why would he need his LH and FSH checked if he's on TRT? Nonsense. E2 yes, that one is always valuable

OP you didn't say anything about your age, or what your results from the tests are. If you want good advice you need to provide some basic info.

Why would he need his LH and FSH checked if he's on TRT? Nonsense. E2 yes, that one is always valuable

OP you didn't say anything about your age, or what your results from the tests are. If you want good advice you need to provide some basic info.

i agree, he wont need LH and SHB, inconceivable. but he will need E2, prolactin and even thyroid numbers. have you ever had any back injuries op? what about your lifestyle? alcohol abuse?

Back