Blood work after my first steroid cycle *Kindly Need your advise*

bazoka2020

Hey guys I had my first steroid cycle consists of 500 mg of TEST E per week for 11 weeks on 6/2015 & PCT was clomid: 100/50/50/50 Nolva: 20/20/20/20 & hcg during the last 5 months of the cycle but dun remember the dose

4 months later Post cycle blood work

TSH 4.55 uIU/ml (0.3-5.5)
TEST FREE 12 pg/ml (8.9-42.5)
FSH 2.2 uIU/ml (1.5-14)
LH 3.5 uIU/ml (1.5-9)
Estradiol 19 pg/ml (up to 41)
Test TOTAL 5.9 ng/ml (2.4-8.3)

16 months later Post cycle blood work

TSH 1.6 uIU/ml (0.35-4.5)
TEST FREE 16 pg/ml (8.3-40.1)
FSH 1.9 uIU/ml (1.5-14)
LH 4.3 uIU/ml (1.5-9)
Estradiol 42 pg/ml (11-44)
Test TOTAL 6.76 ng/ml (2.4-8.3)
Prolactin 10.5 pg/ml (3.5-19.4)

As shown above the test free level remains too low after this long gap (16 months) & the estradiol levels jumped too high.
I visited an endocrinologist and he advised me to take the below for a month then get another blood work
Test E 125mg/week
HCG 5000 aui/week
Nolvadex 10mg/day
he didn't mention to take AI
it seems strange isn't it? Please advise me

cant tell a thing without your stats, age, weight, bf%. height, etc. what was your ai during your cycle??

cant tell a thing without your stats, age, weight, bf%. height, etc. what was your ai during your cycle??

Age: 23 , weight : 160 (off training for a year due to accedient so I lost most of my gains) bf: around 15% , height 173 cm, I had no ai during the cycle

Guys, Any idea?
Note: I visited another endro & he totally ignored the above therapy and asked me to do semin analysis

Hey guys I had my first steroid cycle consists of 500 mg of TEST E per week for 11 weeks on 6/2015 & PCT was clomid: 100/50/50/50 Nolva: 20/20/20/20 & hcg during the last 5 months of the cycle but dun remember the dose

4 months later Post cycle blood work

TSH 4.55 uIU/ml (0.3-5.5)
TEST FREE 12 pg/ml (8.9-42.5)
FSH 2.2 uIU/ml (1.5-14)
LH 3.5 uIU/ml (1.5-9)
Estradiol 19 pg/ml (up to 41)
Test TOTAL 5.9 ng/ml (2.4-8.3)

16 months later Post cycle blood work

TSH 1.6 uIU/ml (0.35-4.5)
TEST FREE 16 pg/ml (8.3-40.1)
FSH 1.9 uIU/ml (1.5-14)
LH 4.3 uIU/ml (1.5-9)
Estradiol 42 pg/ml (11-44)
Test TOTAL 6.76 ng/ml (2.4-8.3)
Prolactin 10.5 pg/ml (3.5-19.4)

As shown above the test free level remains too low after this long gap (16 months) & the estradiol levels jumped too high.
I visited an endocrinologist and he advised me to take the below for a month then get another blood work
Test E 125mg/week
HCG 5000 aui/week
Nolvadex 10mg/day
he didn't mention to take AI
it seems strange isn't it? Please advise me

I may be wrong, but I think it is pointless, and maybe even damaging, to take an aromatase inhibitor unless you are noticing estrogenic side effects that are resistant to treatment with Nolvadex.
Remember that Nolvadex has in-vivo estrogenic effects in the liver, so whilst it will (theoretically) offset the risk of developing gynecomastia, it will not have the adverse effect on cholesterol levels that you would find with an aromatase inhibitor.

I may be wrong, but I think it is pointless, and maybe even damaging, to take an aromatase inhibitor unless you are noticing estrogenic side effects that are resistant to treatment with Nolvadex.
Remember that Nolvadex has in-vivo estrogenic effects in the liver, so whilst it will (theoretically) offset the risk of developing gynecomastia, it will not have the adverse effect on cholesterol levels that you would find with an aromatase inhibitor.

I thought they were supposed to be taken to prevent sides.

I visited a doctor and he told me that i got varicocele (as per my last semen analysis on Feb 2016 & now), the sperm concentration decreased from 96,000,000 /ml to 50,000,000 /ml & the sperm motility increased from 10% to 50%, he thinks that its the main reason of my low free test & high e2

need your reply on this arwold, this aint right.

Apologies for late reply. What part of my comment do you disagree with? If I am misinformed, please correct me. The sooner I get the correct info, the better.
I've never heard anyone advocate waiting until you get gyno before dealing with estrogen. That kinda like waiting for painful blisters to show up on your dick before wearing a rubber. Adex and rubbers are both pretty cheap.

I've never heard anyone advocate waiting until you get gyno before dealing with estrogen. That kinda like waiting for painful blisters to show up on your dick before wearing a rubber. Adex and rubbers are both pretty cheap.

Sure. In that case I would keep a close eye on cholesterol levels and bone health. If i state the obvious here, I apologise.

Back