Blood work from First Cycle

batman112

This was my first cycle at 27 years old, male, 5'8"
Test-E at 210mg every 3 days (490mg per week)
Not currently taking AI due to no/low noticeable sides from E2
Blood work was taken 4 weeks into the cycle, and 24 hours after pinning
Weight has increased from 165 lbs to 175 lbs over 4 weeks (due to upping calories to 3K per day)
Body fat has remained around 10-12% according to my omron handheld device

Blood work here:
imgur.com/a/CRdFK

Noticeable changes
- I feel less anxiety and calmer overall, which has been a pro during social situations
- a rash appeared on the right tricep for a week and then went away
- almost no muscle soreness whatsoever the days following intense training
- feel a very slight increase in mood and energy throughout the day
- a noticeable increase in libido recently
- Squat went from 275x6 to 275x12
- Incline DB press went from 85x10 to 95x11
- Deadlift went from 245x7 to 245x8

My questions are:
How concerned should I be about high WBC, Platelets, Absolute Neutrophils, or Estradiol(E2) at 121.8 pg/mL ?

Can I tell if my gear is dosed correctly by looking at Total Test (3209 ng/dL) if I’m still only 4 weeks into the cycle?

Should I take an AI like aromasin even though I don’t feel like the E2 (at 121.8 pg/mL) sides are evident/bothersome?

This was my first cycle at 27 years old, male, 5'8"
Test-E at 210mg every 3 days (490mg per week)
Not currently taking AI due to no/low noticeable sides from E2
Blood work was taken 4 weeks into the cycle, and 24 hours after pinning
Weight has increased from 165 lbs to 175 lbs over 4 weeks (due to upping calories to 3K per day)
Body fat has remained around 10-12% according to my omron handheld device

Blood work here:
imgur.com/a/CRdFK

Noticeable changes
- I feel less anxiety and calmer overall, which has been a pro during social situations
- a rash appeared on the right tricep for a week and then went away
- almost no muscle soreness whatsoever the days following intense training
- feel a very slight increase in mood and energy throughout the day
- a noticeable increase in libido recently
- Squat went from 275x6 to 275x12
- Incline DB press went from 85x10 to 95x11
- Deadlift went from 245x7 to 245x8

My questions are:
How concerned should I be about high WBC, Platelets, Absolute Neutrophils, or Estradiol(E2) at 121.8 pg/mL ?

Can I tell if my gear is dosed correctly by looking at Total Test (3209 ng/dL) if I’m still only 4 weeks into the cycle?

Should I take an AI like aromasin even though I don’t feel like the E2 (at 121.8 pg/mL) sides are evident/bothersome?

So a few things:

You need to donate blood. Your hematocrit is already elevated pretty high.

Your E2 is pretty bad. We are talking gyno-formation bad. I suspect a fair amount of your 10 pounds of weight gain is water due to the high E2. And some due to increased glycogen. You definitely have not gained 10 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks. You absolutely need to get on an AI right away and examine yourself for signs of gyno -- or have a doctor examine you.

Read the FAQ's link below in my signature for a better education on running a cycle.

How much hCG are you using per week?

lOmNbDg.png

Last edited:
Like mega said donate blood. I have a prescribed blood drop 500 ml when mine reaches 48. Donate regularly on cycle. Watch HCT in future cycles. You are more susceptible to a blood clot which is never good.

Okay, thanks for the advice. I've started taking the aromasin I have on hand at 10mg each injection day. N2Guard will be ordered and taken at 4 capsules per day. I will also be making an appointment to donate blood.

Okay, thanks for the advice. I've started taking the aromasin I have on hand at 10mg each injection day. N2Guard will be ordered and taken at 4 capsules per day. I will also be making an appointment to donate blood.

did you make the appointment yet?

Since when was 47 a high hematocrit reading? Mine's never been below 46 even before using AAS. When mine goes above 50 I donate double blood and it brings it down to 48 for about 6-8 months then I go again. I wouldn't be concerned with 47....it's within range and hardly approaching the danger zone.

Since when was 47 a high hematocrit reading? Mine's never been below 46 even before using AAS. When mine goes above 50 I donate double blood and it brings it down to 48 for about 6-8 months then I go again. I wouldn't be concerned with 47....it's within range and hardly approaching the danger zone.

It would help drop his platelets down a bit though.

Are you sick or something? Your WBC isn't crazy high but a touch, could be something as simple as a cold.

Were you well hydrated before labs?

Hey, just a question, my recent blood tests showed 51 hematocrit and my doc said it's alright for people who workout.
Is it that bad? Aren't we supposed to have high hematorcrit?

Hey, just a question, my recent blood tests showed 51 hematocrit and my doc said it's alright for people who workout.
Is it that bad? Aren't we supposed to have high hematorcrit?

I can see how it could cause a slight increase in hct in athletes/lifters/etc. Perhaps the fact that athletes require more oxygen to perform so the body produces more RBC's to transport it. Would make sense. However, it's not healthy to have elevated HCT long term. I'd say under 50 is fine.

Back