Bloodwork normal, can i start with my cycle early? PICS UPLOADED

blade1989

Hi, i did a 12 week test deca cycle + 4 weeks pct, its been 7 weeks since pct, got my blood test for prolactin and e2, awaiting for test and lipid profile reports..

My question is can i start my cutting cycle a little early, because ive read its either time on vs time off or depends on your blood work.. im planning to wait for 3 more weeks and start with it.. Can i do it
?

Short answer is do what you want. Long answer is E2 and Prolactin mean shit to see if your body has recovered. I can almost guarantee that you TT hasn't fully recovered. Hell the Deca hasn't cleared your system when you started PCT. You should always end the Deca 2 weeks earlier than Test because it take so long to clear. You need to see where your LH and FSH levels are and also compare current blood work to your pre cycle blood work.

IMO you need to wait.

Last edited:
You should wait. The labs you got don't tell one whether or not you have fully recovered. You didn't run all the necessary labs

Short answer is do what you want. Long answer is E2 and Prolactin mean shit to see if your body has recovered. I can almost guarantee that you TT hasn't fully recovered. Hell the Deca hasn't cleared your system when you started PCT. You should always end the Deca 2 weeks earlier than Test because it take so long to clear. You need to see where your LH and FSH levels are and also compare current blood work to your pre cycle blood work.

IMO you need to wait.

I did stop deca 2 weeks before test.. just got the test result it's normal, I'll pay the pix soon

So you still haven't checked the right labs. Don't***8203; start another cycle until you check the right things.

I've come checked e2 prolactin test and lipid profiles.. il post pictures of my test blood work and I'm waiting for lipids to come back..

I've come checked e2 prolactin test and lipid profiles.. il post pictures of my test blood work and I'm waiting for lipids to come back..

So let me say it again, you are not running the correct blood work to determine if you have fully recovered. I don't know how to say it more simply than that.

You are just too damn stupid for your own good. You haven't a clue what you're doing

Okay I think we are not on the same page. Let me be a little more clear.

My cycle
Sust 350mg 14 weeks
Deca 350mg 12 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Caber .25mg e3d
Waited for 3 weeks (took hcg 1000iu ew and continued with aromasin)

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25-25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Waited for 6 weeks after pct took a blood test for prolactin and e2, reports are in front of you

Now waiting for test results and lh and fsh.

Diet wise after I stopped my cycle, ate at surplus till 2 weeks after pct then at maintainance and now at 200 calories deficit.

Back