bloodwork results

When one cuts out the T...it usually drop quite a bit though...
But still...I"m with Austin on this one. It's the responsible thing to do.
I believe 1 pint per month is good to drain out of your system if "on cycle."
Problem is those blood collector staff look over your body, arms e.t.c.
and they make observations...if they see a huge muscular ripped beast there to donate blood with 18 hemoglobin...lol
they will most definitely get suspicious. You're assured a deeper interview with more questions...
lol

Nah, they can't ask you any questions that you don't already have to answer every time you go in. Have you ever been paid for sex, do you use intravenous drugs or share needles, etc. I've told them I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as I'm a record holding platelet donor haha. I get asked all the time what kind of workouts I do and what I would recommend for pwo's, etc. I'm sure they know, but it's all tongue in cheek. :)

Nah, they can't ask you any questions that you don't already have to answer every time you go in. Have you ever been paid for sex, do you use intravenous drugs or share needles, etc. I've told them I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as I'm a record holding platelet donor haha. I get asked all the time what kind of workouts I do and what I would recommend for pwo's, etc. I'm sure they know, but it's all tongue in cheek. :)

Did they ask you if you "self inject"?
They asked me if I ever used, needles, steroids, e.t.c.
it's not all that innocent!
they have databases and this stuff is all written down mind you.
If they corner you...say you are on "Androgel"
leaves no room for misinterpretation.
Some "lefty" could take you injecting T the wrong way.

I don't remember looking at LH/FSH levels, i don't think they were even listed. just the amount of total testosterone.

Will check my results again when i get home.

And yes, redcross has refused to take blood from me because my haemoglobin was too high. I will ask my doctors for a therapeutic phlebotomy after work today.

Thanks.

My doc always checks for this.

Bro, don't waste time at all....
Go this week and do this...try taking some aspirin in the mean time to thin out blood.
You need to get rid of blood...asap!!!!!

Did they ask you if you "self inject"?
They asked me if I ever used, needles, steroids, e.t.c.
it's not all that innocent!
they have databases and this stuff is all written down mind you.
If they corner you...say you are on "Androgel"
leaves no room for misinterpretation.
Some "lefty" could take you injecting T the wrong way.

Sure there's a question about needles for anything not prescribed by a doctor. As I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), I can honestly answer "no". This is coming down to an ethical question though. Sure there's a database, but only a moron would say, "yes, I do steroids - please take my blood." But that's just my opinion. :)

19 is a decent number....
the units are Nmol/L which is what labs in Canada mostly use.
To convert Nmol/L to ng/dl all you do is multiply the "19"(you have) by 28.84
How old are you b.t.w.?
How many "cycles" have you done ever?

26 and firstcycle. PCt method was just 50mg clomid/20mg nolva, didn't feel any crash at all.

How do you guys go about draining blood, without having to do so yourself? I'm confident with jabbing my muscles but sticking a pin into my vein feels like a whole different level lol.

If you use T and only T, are they able to find out you have been using T if your test levels have dropped back to normal?

The lady at redcross told me to go back to my doctor, they dont usually draw blood out of someone with high haemoglobin without a doctors authorization. I think this is to ensure my haemoglobin rise isnt related to a desease/cancer/tumour.

Going back to doctors tonight with this information, if necesssary I will just request a therapeutic phlebotomy which might cost me $$.

I will tell the doctors I have changed my diet considerately in the last few month, which may have increased my haemoglobin for some reason. But I'm guessing the doctor probably already knows I've ran a cycle of illegal steroids.

Sure there's a question about needles for anything not prescribed by a doctor. As I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), I can honestly answer "no". This is coming down to an ethical question though. Sure there's a database, but only a moron would say, "yes, I do steroids - please take my blood." But that's just my opinion. :)

"steroids" is a term that is frequently misused and thrown around. They should call them what they truly are:
"Exogenous Testosterone" sounds better and is what the "anabolic" substances are based of.

If you use T and only T, are they able to find out you have been using T if your test levels have dropped back to normal?

The lady at redcross told me to go back to my doctor, they dont usually draw blood out of someone with high haemoglobin without a doctors authorization. I think this is to ensure my haemoglobin rise isnt related to a desease/cancer/tumour.

Going back to doctors tonight with this information, if necesssary I will just request a therapeutic phlebotomy which might cost me $$.

I'm getting an indication that this doc doesn't know what he's doing. He told you to go to the blood donation people with high hemoglobin and hematocrit...didn't this doc know that they would deny you after the doc saw this blood result himself?

nope lol, dont think so.

Will converse with him again, and tell him what redcross has said. I'd like this done ASAP as im going on holiday in 2 weeks.

I just gave blood last week at red cross. Hemoglobin was 18....Lady was like wow thats high. No problem though.....

The title of your thread must be at least 25 characters long. Please edit the title o

"steroids" is a term that is frequently misused and thrown around. They should call them what they truly are:
"Exogenous Testosterone" sounds better and is what the "anabolic" substances are based of.

Actually, any hormone made from cholesterol is a steroid. Testosterone is made from cholesterol, and is therefore a steroid. But to be as accurate as possible, I suppose we should call it AAS or an anabolic-androgenic steroid. Fun fact: Birth control pills are also steroids, just not AAS. ;)

how do you guys go about getting blood taken?

I have an account on the Red Cross' website and schedule my donations every 56 days. :)

btw what does it feel like after giving blood, is it the same procedure as getting bloodwork done(needle into arm, blood flows into a tube)?

I think my doctor did mention that he can do a phlebotomy on me.

btw what does it feel like after giving blood, is it the same procedure as getting bloodwork done(needle into arm, blood flows into a tube)?

I think my doctor did mention that he can do a phlebotomy on me.
You sit in a chair with a 14g-16g needle firmly buried in your arm. You then squeeze a little ball for 20-30 minutes tops and you're done. It's pretty simple to be honest.

You sit in a chair with a 14g-16g needle firmly buried in your arm. You then squeeze a little ball for 20-30 minutes tops and you're done. It's pretty simple to be honest.

That 14g LAWN DART is very large and intimidating but its fast...
If they pull out the orange box the needle in there is 14g...

Its really easy and mellow in the redcross,free juice, water and all the ass growing cookies and random carbs you can eat. Big veins make there job easier too.
I took 2 grams of arginine and 30mg pycnogenol before i went in as well, made sure the pipes were flowing.

have never seen a 14g, but i believe they use 16gs just to do bloodwork, i filled up 4 test tubes in almost 5 secs -_-

Back