Bloody Nipple Discharge From Gyno

Alright Austin, we all agreed that 308 is just as much a sarcastic asshole as yours truly, that being said, I would appreciate it if you could slap a hello kitty bandage on your booboo and stop blowing up this thread.

Also I think Bert is more badass :p

Parker.

Lol I am so fucking confused..... I noticed intelligence in Austin's response's..... so he could be the holly one came back to cleanse us of our incorrect information that we have been giving out since he left.... lol I mean that with respect towards Austinite by the way because any answer that 99% of us gave probably had some shred of incorrect information in it that he could have caught even if over all we gave the right answer. He's a very smart guy and I enjoyed his presence here and I hope that is him..... lol but the next 10 minutes of my life are going to be dedicated to finding out if that is him or not.

Oh and to the Op I would go to the doctors and get blood work done and find out what the deal with every thing was. I mean that is personally what I would do so that is why I give you that answer. But like others said no need to panic. I would just go get it dealt with. All this shit is complicated and you have to be pretty smart to solve it on your own with out a doctors help.

Hey Nosy Parker,

any update as far as your appointment? I'm actually dealing with the same issue right now. just started yesterday.
any help would be greatly appreciated...

Back