bloody vagina

will you have sex if shes on the rag??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CaptainAwesome said:
Dave B., DougoeFre5h, GymWrecker, jarbulldog, lacrosse64, Medussa, nickr27, parrish, RippedOne, Southpaw80, Spratzzzel, terrynh, WEB11, wenyaopt2000, zeezoo = gays

Im Straight.

I fucked this girl in a shower room hotel... Omg it looked like a murder scene!! blood on the shower walls on the shower curtain down her legs, the water was red. yuck

She was bleeding like a stuck pig!!

CaptainAwesome said:
Dave B., DougoeFre5h, GymWrecker, jarbulldog, lacrosse64, Medussa, nickr27, parrish, RippedOne, Southpaw80, Spratzzzel, terrynh, WEB11, wenyaopt2000, zeezoo = gays

???????

inside joke?

When my girl is not heavy I will have intercourse. I will even suck on her clit but I am careful to not venture to far down .... that would be frightening :worried:

it would have to depend on the chick i think, i mean, if she was some average chick whom i know i could date or have at any time...mmm id think about it...

BUT if she was like some model or stupidly hot girl who id never get with, then granted id give'r

FUCK THAT. I don't need no "Red Badge of Courage". Or redwings or whatever the fuck you want to call them. I cook my steaks, and I don't eat blood cunt.

the nightmare said:
it would have to depend on the chick i think, i mean, if she was some average chick whom i know i could date or have at any time...mmm id think about it...

BUT if she was like some model or stupidly hot girl who id never get with, then granted id give'r

Save a sample of the blood....use the DNA to have her cloned.

Hell no!

I love pussy, but when its bleeding I stay away. I'm married, so I know when my wifes bleeding. I just wait, it will be there for the rest of our married lives. lol Uughh, man! Just the thought of licking bloody pussy makes my want to have tuna fish and ketchup! :hitit:

stick some celery stalks in her cooch, pour vodka on it and have a "bloody mary"

that was bad

Got my wings when I was in the Corps and carry my Red Herring Muff Divers Union Card at all times. Hey think about it if you mix it with some honey and milk you can claim you're a Masi Tribesmen.

If its to bloody just go muddin, nuttin beats a good butt fuckin when she is bleeding profusly, butt the after effects are kinda gross, a smelly dik and bloody ballz , hahah

Chicks are hornier on the rag. Every girl that I've been with in both situations (menstruating and not) has been WAY more fun in bed when she's menstruating. It takes less to turn her on, and she'll cum in positions that only "feel good" in normal times. I love fuckin' em when they're bloody, but I use a condom unless I'm exclusive with her (i.e. I almost always use a condom).

Back