Bodybuilding cycles, an observation

Powerhouse9

I doubt any bodybuilders take primobolan at all. Its too weak. Does anybody think they would waste a cc of AS for something that is only 100mg's? I also think halotestin is not used anymore, nor anadrol. Halo does nothing really that other drugs can't do together and with less toxicity. Anadrol is only a 3-4 week drug, and its all water weight, which is gone soon after. I bet a pro bodybuilder cycle is more like this
4g's of test a week,not counting sustanon(maybe another 1-2g's of it)
600mg of deca a week
50-100mg of winstrol a day,and dbol(possibly)
T3
HGH
Insulin
liquidex
and just outstanding dieting and training
does anybody think this is accurate?

Maybe a stupid few do those doses but the pros I know our no where close to those test numbers. I am missing what you are saying about the primo, halo, etc. I know alot of people who still use all of those drugs. Those are more of contest drugs not something you would use in a bulking cycle

I don't think anybody really uses halo at all, I think that a few of these drugs are just taking up receptor space. I spoke with a guy that used to compete, he said nobody really even uses primobolan depot anymore, just tons of test. I doubt they use EQ at all either. It seems to me the best one for size is just plain test. Why take EQ which is mild and not gonna give you gains near test, when you can just take more test and then counter the bloat with T3 or clen or diuretics. I am not saying I am totally right, but it makes some sense. If one guy took 1,000mg of EQ and 1,000mg of test a week. I bet the guy that took 2,000mg of test a week without EQ and just took measures to get rid of water would look better. Any thoughts bros?

well, i don't know where you guys are getting your info from but you are certainly dead wrong. anadrol can be used right up to there show if they are taking an anti-aromatase inhibitor, halo is still used by many due to it's high androgenic activity and low aromitization. i compete at the naTIONAL LEVEL AND USED THE DRUGS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND AS FAR AS DOSAGES GO THE PRO'S USE A HELL OF ALOT MORE WINSTROL THEN STATED(MORE LIKE 300MG DAILY)THE TEST LEVEL IS ABOUT RIGHT AND THEY DEFINITELY USE A SHITLOAD OF EQ(NEAR 1-2 GRAMS/WEEK)

What is the point of taking Anadrol right up til the day of the show, just because it is possible doesn't make it a good idea. Its all water weight anyways. I think some of these cycles are bs, you read in musclemag that so and so took...300mg a day of anadrol, 200mg a day of winstrol, and 4g's of test a week, and slin, GH, Deca, EQ, Halotestin, and so on. Fact is if pros really took all of these things I bet instead of one guy every 3 years having kidney problems, BB would be dropping like flys. Just because these drugs are readily available doesn't mean that a BB takes absolutely all of them and in huge doses. Milk thistle isn't gonna save your life from 2000mg a week of orals. And if they did take all that they would gain 60lbs, have to inject 20 times a week and be put on dialysis right after every show.

Powerhouse, no offense but you're just speculating, you admittedly don't have any personal knowledge of what any pros are using.

I don't either, but I have read that anadrol is very popular right up to a contest. Competitors often say that nothing else gives them as "full" a look. It isn't all water weight, and bloating can be controlled.

Don't believe every unsubstantiated rumor you read.

Anadrol is not just water weight anyways. When carbs and sodium are low, competitors will use anadrol to keep muscles looking full.

I have good friend that competes localy and most of the guys will use anadrol on the day of the show for the fullness in the muscle.
Most of the guys i know that compete use most everything U said they don't use If used properly with the right diet U could look awsome bro...
Biotec...

Back