Bodybuilding questions..?

petricabilo

I need advice on which supplements i should keep taking / stop taking.

I'm currently on the BSN Mass Stack (Cell Mass, Nitrix, and N.OXplode) They seem to be working very well. My pumps in the gym are harder, longer and better. My energy is always up when i take N.O. My muscles have gotten more cut, defined, bigger, and definitely harder. I feel it's working for me but now i need weight gainers...Should i start with BSN true mass, Syntha 6, muscle milk, cyto gainer? idk which is the best...I don't plan on using BSN forever..just something to mess around with now, and get big with. No criticism on how creatine messes with you, etc...just respond with the above questions.

Seriously bro don't waste your money on all that crap. creatine and maybe a multivitamin are all you should need. protein is better gotten through diet imo. If you are struggling to get enough protein through whole food, then a supp might be a good idea. If you need to put on mass? calorie surplus....need to get cut? calorie deficit. Don't try to do both.

Last edited:
Hey, the pros need their sponsors to sell these products so that they can buy their real food, the industry depends on guys like this....

I fully agree with real food but you cannot argue that Whey isolate is more bioavailable to the human body than a cooked piece of meat, and post workout meals IMO cannot be replaced with real food. I eat 6-8 meals a day and I will never substitute a post workout meal for anything else but whey isolate. But the majority of my food & nutrition comes in raw form because I want proper digestion and not a 100% liquid diet.

Whey Isolate, Individual Vitamins, Casein, Amino Acids or BCAA's used pre during and after workout. Anything else is mostly there to take money from stupid consumer's! Muscle Tech is one of the worst when it comes to making stupid products, for instance Anator or whatever the Genetic changing supplement was called pure :bsflag:.

We all know why the top guys are at the top... MuscleTech. Come on guys... Fuck steroids, CellTech is where it's at.

Back