Boldenone Cyp+Tren Ace = Made of marble

animal00043

Hey everyone,

HOLY SHIT, THIS STUFF IS AMAZING.

I am a long time lurker and post every once in a while, but in general i do my own thing.

So my source got me a blend of 100mg Boldenone Cyp and 35mg Tren Ace. Let me say that I have used every compound you have heard of, except for some ancient orals that will kill you into becoming zeus like halo or methyl test. I love tren ace, i dont really care for tren enth too much. What im getting at is that i know the effects of tren ace, ive used it on and off since fina pellets to having to find it other places after the "backorder" for the past 3 years. I have ran tren ace as high as 225mg per day, lasted about 3 weeks at it before just about removing a telephone pole from the street, thus being said 35 mg is nothing for me.

I wanted to add the tren to the mix to be used at a low dose for nutrient partitioning as well as the added androgen boost. I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and use 200mg test cyp per week, this is my dose year round, doc diagnosed hypogonadism. Anywho, i wanted some more anabolic effects and tend to have a high rate of converting test to estrogen. This occurs even on 100mg proviron per day with 25mg exemestane or 2.5mg letro ED on a 500-750mg test cycle. So i decided to not go for anything that aromatizes easily and i didnt want to use any orals either. I have used EQ before, up to 800mg for 20 weeks, hematocrit hit 55 twice, i know the effects of eq. They wernt exactly worth the dollar though. I walked away with mixed feelings about EQ in general.

Well here comes Boldenone CYP, not Deconate.

I have been pinning 1ml of this stuff equaling 135mg of compound per ml, for the past 6 days. I feel fucking amazing. Its not the tren amazing, im not feeling aggressive or like im a god, but more like my body is just filling the fuck out but increasing the cuts and connecting points, my muscle bellies are full as fuck. About the same as being on 100mg anadrol with 600mg npp and 450 mg test phenylprop. Im serious, i filled out in 5 days more than i have in a long time. I have heard some good words about bold cyp from the vets, they also say its a white mans drug. This is pretty hard to get a hold of but its becoming more and more available now days. I would highly recommend some of it. I know its only been 6 days, but ive front loaded 2cc the first two days and then have done every day since. Im experimenting with it and watching for prolactin issues before i bump the dose down if needed. Its a pretty healthy dose of tren and an amazing amount of anabolics with virtually no side effects if you go give a double red blood cell before and after a 16 weeker.

The only reason im rambling about this is that there seems to be no info on this out there for some reason. Ive had a really difficult time finding anything from cycle logs or experiences with the compound. It seems everyone just considers it eq but no one pays attention to the ester and never gave it a true trial. From the stuff i have found people are saying its going to hit big on the market next year from it being more available these past few years to the US UGL's.. Its good shit people.

Bold Cyp is the tits for me.

Sorry for rambling. Smoked a joint in the process of this article.

Back