Boldenone

PlocMonster

Does anyone knows where I can find a text, a study, about the administration of Boldenone in Humans? the side effects about a drug made by animals and used by humans

is there some kind of text like this in steroidology? thanks

Here's a start :

Equipoise has a relatively high anabolic effect which is usually connected with a moderately distinct androgenic component. For this reason, Equipoise is not the steroid that will cause enormous gains in strength and muscle mass in the shortest time. Equipoise has a very favorable effect on the organism's nitrogen balance so that the main effect consists of a distinctly increased protein synthesis in the muscle cell. The resulting gain in body weight consists of a solid quality increase of the muscles which occurs slowly and evenly. The high quality is caused by low water retention of the substance. An additional advantage is that Equipoise aromatizes only slightly, thus making it an effective drug to use when preparing for competitions. Athletes who are dieting combine Equipoise with Winstrol Depot and report a dramatic increase in muscle hardness. Together with a sufficiently high supply of calories and protein this combination offers its users a large increase in strength and a rapid gain in quality muscles. Many will notice that Equipoise stimulates the appetite. The advantages achieved can usually be well-maintained over several weeks after use of the compound is discontinued. Equipoise also stimulates the erythropoiesis which is manifested by improved development and the formation of red blood cells. Bodybuilders thus experience an improved pump effect during workout and an im-proved vascularity

Stone Cold, many guys do use Boldenone in cutting cycles, but well, it's to expect that in a cutting cycle you do ingest not too much calories, but Boldenone do increase the apetite

so, the fact of increasing apetite it's a "anti-cutting factor" isn't it?

PlocMonster said:
Stone Cold, many guys do use Boldenone in cutting cycles, but well, it's to expect that in a cutting cycle you do ingest not too much calories, but Boldenone do increase the apetite

so, the fact of increasing apetite it's a "anti-cutting factor" isn't it?

The increased appetite thing does not happen to everyone........at least not me...LOL !!

hehehehe
well, I hope the "apetite thing" do not happen to me , because I'm thinking in Boldenone for a cutting cycle ;-)

I am using it right now...on week 5, I have not had an increase in appetite, every once in a while I will feel like I am starving, but that goes away after I drink a lot of water...vascularity is amazing, remember EQ takes quite a while to get into your system so do a long(er) cycle with EQ...I am doing 12 weeks.

Back