Boss Pharmaceuticals - Different labels ?

stomper69

I just received my order today and noticed that all 3 bottles have different labels on them. The 2 x Test E in the photo have different colored labels & caps. The Tren Hex has the "original" label that I received in the past. What's the scoop with the labeling ?

label may change and vary. ugl and pharma grade do it both.

Yes it was sitting in the MB for a week in -25 c weather. I put it in warm water for a few minutes and back to oil. G2G.

That was my thought on the label, just wondering if anyone knew if they changed their labels. All previous orders had the label that is on the Tren (for past 6-12 months) so either the Test E is old stock or that is the new label.

Will soon find out... lol . It's been half hour and still no crystals. I've had issues with AML T400 in the past that kept crashing 15 min after heating it up.

The test crashed from being in very low temperatures. It's happend to me before. I just boil water take the pot off the burner and let the testosterone sit for 20 minutes. As for the labels BOSS recently switched them. No biggie. It's what is on the inside that counts

Back