Boston Marathon

I bet he was Muslim, which is weird, because that's a religion of peace.

We'll see but, let's not be quick to forget the last two recent massacres were done by white boys. You forgot about Aurora (Batman massacre) or Sandy Hook? Also this Boston Marathon was dedicated to those childrens lives lost at Sandy Hook - 26 mile marathon for 26 children's lives lost. There were families from Newtown that were there seated in the VIP section near the explosions.

Condolences to Boston. Damn another war coming. I hate this bullshit. Too much kimchee in the system I think that's why Koreas madd

We'll see but, let's not be quick to forget the last two recent massacres were done by white boys. You forgot about Aurora (Batman massacre) or Sandy Hook? Also this Boston Marathon was dedicated to
those childrens lives lost at Sandy Hook - 26 mile marathon for 26 children's lives lost. There were families from Newtown that were there seated in the VIP section near the explosions.
Yeah I hate when people make stupid ass comments like that, considering the majority of mass murders and bombings in the U.S. have been by white dudes. Lets keep ignorant comments like that off the thread and wish the best and quick recovery to those affected.

did they find out who did it?

No they didn't, but I am glad that 3 of the bombs did not go off, and they were able to disarm those bombs before any additional harm was done.

The medical tent at the finish line saved many lives because they had tons of medical supplies to help the injured within minutes.

Violence against innocent people is the worst crime in my opinion, and justice is never far behind for those who break that pacifism against the innocent.

Apparently other explosive devices that had not gone off were found. This could have been a lot worse. Unreal. My heart goes out to those affected by this.

Last edited:
My condolences go out to everyone who was injured, killed, or lost someone today. I am in Boston, and still waiting to hear back from many friends who were in the marathon, and watching.

I don't understand why shit like this happens.. Why does there have to be so much hatred and contention in the world?
I hope all is well with your friends that were there at the time bro.

Last edited:
I hope they catch them and make them run the Boston marathon next year and when they reach the finish line execute them publicly. These people only understand fear.

We'll see but, let's not be quick to forget the last two recent massacres were done by white boys. You forgot about Aurora (Batman massacre) or Sandy Hook? Also this Boston Marathon was dedicated to those childrens lives lost at Sandy Hook - 26 mile marathon for 26 children's lives lost. There were families from Newtown that were there seated in the VIP section near the explosions.

Yeah, you're right, non-Muslim Americans shoot a few people here and there because they're crazy, or autistic.

But Muslims are extremists and are always trying to blow up hundreds or thousands.

P.S. James Holmes converted to Islam, therefore, he counts as an extremist Muslim.

Back