Boston Marathon

infection

The Chemist
My condolences go out to everyone who was injured, killed, or lost someone today. I am in Boston, and still waiting to hear back from many friends who were in the marathon, and watching.

I don't understand why shit like this happens.. Why does there have to be so much hatred and contention in the world?

My condolences go out to everyone who was injured, killed, or lost someone today. I am in Boston, and still waiting to hear back from many friends who were in the marathon, and watching.

I don't understand why shit like this happens.. Why does there have to be so much hatred and contention in the world?

I haven't put on the news yet, but my son was just telling me some bombs went off or some shit. WTF is wrong with ppl. As you know, I'm from Boston as well.

That's crazy, I wonder what anyone would ever think they would benefit from killing innocent people

Jesus Christ with these fuxkin radicals. My condolences for everyone who lost someone they knew and loved

saw it on the news earlier. Things like this are so hard and sad to deal with. My condolences to those that where afftected by this.

I had no clue this happened, as I haven't had the news on today. Prays out for all those touched in anyway by this.

It's a very sad day for those victims and their families. It angers me knowing they will find out someone more then likely had a clue about whatever nut job/s did this!
My prayers go out to the victims and their famalies

I don't understand why somebody would do such a thing and don't want to know. It sickens me. My prayers go out to everyone involved at the marathon, including the people who had to witness this horrific event.

Watched the videos on liveleak and my heart goes out to anyone killed, injured and family/friends of the victims.

I haven't put on the news yet, but my son was just telling me some bombs went off or some shit. WTF is wrong with ppl. As you know, I'm from Boston as well.

Some real BS.. My wife is from Boston and My step son is back up in Brockton with his Dad at the moment. Dont watch the news much but saw this and was just SMH in disgust.

Back