Las Vegas Massacre and thoughts...

oldmusclemike

First I would like to offer my condolences to the people and families who have loved ones injured or killed last night at the concert in Las Vegas. My prayers for a quick recovery for the injured. I offer my heartfelt compliments to the first responders all the agencies , staff and bystanders that have given their all, above and beyond the call to protect and save their companions at the concert.

I must say that I think even though I recognize the great and unselfish effort to all Las Vegas people I think more importantly when crisis happens it is not so much to the credit of that particular community but to the credit of Americans.

So many times credit is not given to the way of the American people that risk their lives to put themselves in harms way to save lives but diverted to a single community , city or state and or their agencies. As in September 11th it is to credit all our agencies the same So I not only praise the peoples of Nevada but all of the USA people. This country is constantly showing compassion to the injured and less fortunate.

This type of togetherness shown should be recognized more, as the president tries to exhibit, is what we the people who in God we trust and as said by Americans is most prominent in our United States of America.

I pray that our God help the crying hearts of all who have been the victims of this most tragic and horrific event.

OMM

Last edited:
Not sure what to think...No responses?

Nothing more to say on this thread. I think or I guess it speaks for itself. :dunno:

Last edited:
Sad and terrifying day in this country. Headlines like these have become a regular occurrence. I pray we all find a way to coexist without these things happening so often. I understand that sometimes crazy people are going to do crazy and terrifying things, but this happens very regularly.
I just read that the shooter booked a room overlooking a music festival in Chicago back in August. Could have happened there or anywhere else. I pray that the next act of craziness is cut much shorter than this level of widespread violence.

Well I believe there were more than one gunman at least all together 2, I have seen facts on some u tube video showing facts of multiple shots being fired.

I have seen report of many helping the wounded, Also taxi drivers taking more than the capacity of people in their vehicles taking them to safety. I'm proud of the Las Vegas law Enforcement for the courage of rushing into action towards the sound of shots being fired and capturing this evil man, he was not crazy nor had any issues in life he had wealth not a overseas terrorist just domestic one..
my heart goes out to those family that lost their loved ones.
what a terrible evil man, I hope they fry his ass!!

Last edited:
Id say if not some evil secret plan of social manipulation the goverment might have, could have and should have known. Similar to Pearl Harbor. To think governments "won't do that" is to disregard history.

We the people always amaze me. We get it. Not always when it's a small thing like a single dude killing another but horrific things show our good.

I don't understand why a major event coordinator wouldn't have some type of real defense. If I was planning a major event Is have spotters and snipers. Try and shoot up my event.

Good will always survive the attack of evil. Evil changes form and strategy but we seem to always rally. Like a party adter a funeral. Fractal patterns and the concious mind. Speaking of the ting and yang
"It isn't the dark side, it isn't the wife side. It's the edges. We love on the edge of two voids of the unknown trapped in the present. This events show rub our nose in both good and evil.

Id say if not some evil secret plan of social manipulation the goverment might have, could have and should have known. Similar to Pearl Harbor. To think governments "won't do that" is to disregard history.

We the people always amaze me. We get it. Not always when it's a small thing like a single dude killing another but horrific things show our good.

I don't understand why a major event coordinator wouldn't have some type of real defense. If I was planning a major event Is have spotters and snipers. Try and shoot up my event.

Good will always survive the attack of evil. Evil changes form and strategy but we seem to always rally. Like a party adter a funeral. Fractal patterns and the concious mind. Speaking of the ting and yang
"It isn't the dark side, it isn't the wife side. It's the edges. We love on the edge of two voids of the unknown trapped in the present. This events show rub our nose in both good and evil.

"If God is for us, who can be against us?....."

Back