bostons weight loss journal

There is one benefit I forgot to mention in my last post. I started snoring a few years back and it was bad enough my wife started sleeping in the other room. With my weight loss I stopped snoring and my wife now sleeps in the same bed again. I thought I had sleep apnea and would need a machine to sleep. Its just all to easy to go to the dr and get meds or blame it on a medical condition that admit its your diet or the fat.

Thank you 3j. My wife thanks you to

There is one benefit I forgot to mention in my last post. I started snoring a few years back and it was bad enough my wife started sleeping in the other room. With my weight loss I stopped snoring and my wife now sleeps in the same bed again. I thought I had sleep apnea and would need a machine to sleep. Its just all to easy to go to the dr and get meds or blame it on a medical condition that admit its your diet or the fat.

Thank you 3j. My wife thanks you to
that's great news man!! that crap can be so unhealthy for you!

Checked my body fat today. I used an electronic body fat tester. When I started my diet I was at about 20%. This morning I was at 17.5%. I was happy to see a change but at what point will I see abs. I can start to see them but what's a good percentage.

usually at about 12% they start to become defined... so another 5 percent... i would say 10-15lbs of fat and ull be there

Im in to the diet pretty deep now. Im enjoying the foods more than at first. Im staying at 202-203 because of my cycle. I hope the eq can really cut the rest of the fat. The gym is going good. Im only 5 weeks into the cycle and im already getting stronger. No bloating at this time but im sure it will happen. 3j has been great. What I like about 3j s network is that it seems he is available when I need him. He's quick to answer my questions. Another month and ill be very happy. Im getting more comfortable with my shirt off and im starting to notice new cuts in the muscle which is what im looking for

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Im going to have to cheat. We always do lobsters and clam chowder maybe some clams. I deserve it. I've done good. My weight is staying at 202. Its the water weight im sure. My strength is getting better. The eq takes a long time to kick in so im running on the test right now. My wife wants a diet now after seeing the change in my body. Maybe christmas ill get her one. She works out with me and it works out great. I guess its because its the only time she listens to what I tell her. The foods im eating taste real good to me now. Avocado I used to not be so fond of but I look forward to it now. I don't see me getting off this diet for a while

Hey man it's OK to cheat on Thanksgiving.

Don't forget to send measurements. Also I'd be more then happy to give a discount for your wife since you are a client. I do package deals for couples ;)

Btw mr.man...... I don't listen to you ever.. and 3j I look forward to working with you. I am probably one of the few women that would love a diet and car parts for christmas

Don't try and jack my thread bitch. I checked my body fat this morning and am at 17%. It keeps dropping every time I check it.

Diet is still going great. The fat loss is steady. I haven't had fast food since I started the diet and I don't want it. My abs are getting more noticeable. Im getting compliments on my results. Makes me wanna try harder. My wife just got a diet from 3j because she sees the results are real. Its been a week for her and she has lost weight. Tape measure doesn't lie. I wish I waited to do a cycle so I could see how much of the fat loss is due to the diet. I think I could get the same results without the cycle.

Back