BP question, 1st cycle/week 6

DaddyDonkyKong

FistPump Pushup Chapstick
Ok so I'm on week 6 as of Saturday. Cycle was EQ and Test E, but I cut the EQ at week 5 because I was having trouble getting enough to run it out long enough for it to be beneficial. So now I'm on just Test E 500mg/week.

My stamina and libido are up, started to have a very mild gyno flare on left nip, but halted it with Aromasin until post cycle therapy (pct). I'm not noticing much gain in strength like I would like to, but my sleeping and eating habits have not been great the past 2 weeks due to busy schedule. I'm hoping that this will be the week that it really hits hard and I'm going to focus more on my eating and sleeping from here on out.

My energy has been really shitty just about this whole cycle. I was expecting to be a ball of motivated energy, but I have been near the exact opposite. Tired, lethargic and even slightly depressed at times with random boosts of energy here and there.

Just outlining my experience thus far because every new guy asks what it feels like on Test... Not necessarily a guaranteed cake walk.

So my question: took my blood pressure today because I've just been feeling kind of weird (mild headaches and other random aches) and on first try it came out like 138/79 which is close to normal for me but my first number is usually a little lower and the second number is usually high 60's low 70's. I waited 10 mins (resting) and took it again: 139/90.

Is this an issue or something I need to look into further? Any suggestions?

drink plenty of water , cut the salt and maybe up the aromasin until bp gets back to normal

drink plenty of water , cut the salt and maybe up the aromasin until bp gets back to normal

Thanks for the advice...

I've actually lowered my dose of Aromasin just a bit because at 12.5mg my libido went to shit and I was feeling very lethargic, unmotivated and somewhat depressed. I ASSume it was lowering my estrogen a bit too much. So I have been taking around 10mg ED since.

I have to say, i was really expecting good energy and motivation from this. Like everyone that says they feel like a "bull" while on cycle... Have to say, i'm just not getting any of that yet. I really hope things change, cuz I just about felt better off cycle then I do right now. :dunno:

yes bro definately take an anti-e..... i completely fucked my BP on my second cycle by not taking one. i thought i would be fine w/ 10-20 Mg of nolvadex while on 400mg/wk of test e and 40-50 mg of dianabol a day. my bp shot up to 170/110. got off the gear and it was still up for like a month or so. lesson learned for my next cycle.

yes bro definately take an anti-e..... i completely fucked my BP on my second cycle by not taking one. i thought i would be fine w/ 10-20 Mg of nolvadex while on 400mg/wk of test e and 40-50 mg of dianabol a day. my bp shot up to 170/110. got off the gear and it was still up for like a month or so. lesson learned for my next cycle.

Thanks for the advice, and yeah I plan on staying on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for the remainder of the cycle, but I may play with the dose a little bit to see if it will help get my energy up a little. Haven't got bloodwork, but I suspect I am sensitive to Aromasin and need a maintenance dose smaller than 12.5 ED. I just seem to be tired and lethargic when I take it. Unmotivated... When I stopped taking it all together my energy and libido shot up.

E2 is probably too low. How about lowering the Aromasin dose? You can get BP issues outside of water retention alone. Blood test wouldn't be bad either. Privatemdlabs has labcorp's sensitive e2 for around 60. You can also get a male package which is very comprehensive and includes the sensitive e2 for around 160.

Thanks for the advice...

I've actually lowered my dose of Aromasin just a bit because at 12.5mg my libido went to shit and I was feeling very lethargic, unmotivated and somewhat depressed. I ASSume it was lowering my estrogen a bit too much. So I have been taking around 10mg ED since.

I have to say, i was really expecting good energy and motivation from this. Like everyone that says they feel like a "bull" while on cycle... Have to say, i'm just not getting any of that yet. I really hope things change, cuz I just about felt better off cycle then I do right now. :dunno:

Aromasin wont crash your estrogen levels,User told me that in males,it will only in studies he's read,it will reduce up to 60% in males and 80% in females,so it wont kill all of your estrogen...it may lower it a lot,but it wont kill it at all,im taking 31.25mg/ed and i feel fine,my estro was 78pg/ml and i am holding water,but that high dose is helping mine,i would rather increase the dose than to let my estro stay in that range or increase,i would if i were you get your estradiol checked and then play with the dose

the higher you BF% is,the more likely you are prone to test conversion to estrogen

Letro on the other hand will kill your estro to 0...but as soon as you quit taking it,it will rebound and you will be back in the same shape

This makes the most sense to me based in what I'm experiencing. Gyno beginning in left nip has seemed to maybe get a little worse over past 2 days, but still wouldn't notice it unless checking for it. And I thought the Aromasin was too low, makes sense that maybe I need to try upping the dose instead. My BF is about 17-19% so maybe I am more prone to estrogen conversion.

I can't afford bloodwork at the moment, but what are some signs I could check to tell the difference between high and low estro?

Aromasin wont crash your estrogen levels,User told me that in males,it will only in studies he's read,it will reduce up to 60% in males and 80% in females,so it wont kill all of your estrogen...it may lower it a lot,but it wont kill it at all,im taking 31.25mg/ed and i feel fine,my estro was 78pg/ml and i am holding water,but that high dose is helping mine,i would rather increase the dose than to let my estro stay in that range or increase,i would if i were you get your estradiol checked and then play with the dose

the higher you BF% is,the more likely you are prone to test conversion to estrogen

Letro on the other hand will kill your estro to 0...but as soon as you quit taking it,it will rebound and you will be back in the same shape

You definetly can be sensitive to aromasin and it can knock your e2 down too low. After bloodwork my e2 was a 9.7 from it. I'm on 8.75mg of it on my cycle now and that seems to be a good spot for me. 12.5 was too much.

This makes the most sense to me based in what I'm experiencing. Gyno beginning in left nip has seemed to maybe get a little worse over past 2 days, but still wouldn't notice it unless checking for it. And I thought the Aromasin was too low, makes sense that maybe I need to try upping the dose instead. My BF is about 17-19% so maybe I am more prone to estrogen conversion.

I can't afford bloodwork at the moment, but what are some signs I could check to tell the difference between high and low estro?
The signs i have is just like low testosterone,no libido,bloat,no energy,lethargic,want to sleep all the time,depressed etc....so when i adjusted my aromasin dose it turned around 100% it may take a while,but it worked for me,my BF is on the high side and im not prone to gyno,but i am prone to very high test conversion to estrogen,User204 helped me through my ordeal,and now i sorta know where to start and dial in my dose,you will know when yours is right

cause all your libido,tiredness etc will disappear,and when adjusting doses,give it at least 10 days before raising or lowering it again,thats worked best for me

Idk what is wrong with me. Saturday will start week 7 and for the last 2 weeks or so I have just been so absolutely tired, unmotivated and depressed feeling.

Late at night I'm full of energy for a couple hours, but besides that, I'm tired as hell all day. Often times to the point where I can literally barely hold my eyes open. Fallin asleep in class, no energy at work. Just feel like shit.

Since I woke up this morning I feel like I cannot fully wakeup. Just wanna sleep.

Idk what is wrong with me. Saturday will start week 7 and for the last 2 weeks or so I have just been so absolutely tired, unmotivated and depressed feeling.

Late at night I'm full of energy for a couple hours, but besides that, I'm tired as hell all day. Often times to the point where I can literally barely hold my eyes open. Fallin asleep in class, no energy at work. Just feel like shit.

Since I woke up this morning I feel like I cannot fully wakeup. Just wanna sleep.

i know it sounds off the subject,but have you ever been checked out for sleep apnea before?

Cycle lethargy can happen sometimes. And I agree with bullseye on aromisin but I also agree some people are very sensitive to it.

I've had cycles where most of my numbers were good but still lethargic. All I can say is make sure E2, bp etc are all in range

Cycle lethargy can happen sometimes. And I agree with bullseye on aromisin but I also agree some people are very sensitive to it.

I've had cycles where most of my numbers were good but still lethargic. All I can say is make sure E2, bp etc are all in range

User, my BP was just a little high the other day, but I haven't checked it since then. Could high BP cause these feelings?

On another note, this past week I lowered my Aromasin dose from 12.5 to 6.25 and this week has been really rough for me as far as energy and motivation goes. Today I upped the Aromasin to 25mg just to see if I feel a change in how I feel over the next few days. I've got to figure something out soon tho, I can barely carry on feeling this tired and sleepy... I work 2 jobs and go to school full time and I'm barely making it through my daily schedule feeling this way.
:wallbash:

I hear you man. Ive been thru it myself.

Honestly you need blood work more than increasing Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because low e can be just as bad as high. Bp can cause that but usually higher.

Honestly the majority of times I felt that way was due to high hemoglobin and hematocrit. Basically it's caused by increase in rbc and thickens blood making heart work harder. You can get bloodwork cheap using the sticky with no docs and results the next day.

The only way to lower those, if it's high, is donating blood. Obviously you would lie and say you have never used gear, I always feel great after donating blood. Energy comes back but that normally takes longer to happen.

So instead of increasing doses, get blood work, without you have no idea what you are trying to treat and can make things worse.

At the very minimum go donate blood. Redcross does M/W/F at redcross. Look it up online and go. It should help but bloods is the way to go but when you donate they will check you bp and hemoglobin and will tell you the number. Mine is usually 19 when I donate. My buddy went with me and he was just on test and his hemo was to high to get a reading but they still let him donate.

Thanks for the advice user. To be honest, I have felt like the blood issue could possibly have something to do with it. I have had a weird feeling in my chest since I started feeling this way. And it's not a feeling like I'm sick, just a weird feeling around my heart and lungs. Idk how to explain it. I will def go give blood tho and see if that helps since I had already been contemplating doing so anyways.

I really appreciate you guys willingness to help. It really is reassuring knowing that I have somewhere to turn for help in a situation like this where I'm doing something completely new to me and having some less than ideal results. I feel certain that I will get everything straightened out in the long run and finish out with a good cycle.

Thanks for the advice user. To be honest, I have felt like the blood issue could possibly have something to do with it. I have had a weird feeling in my chest since I started feeling this way. And it's not a feeling like I'm sick, just a weird feeling around my heart and lungs. Idk how to explain it. I will def go give blood tho and see if that helps since I had already been contemplating doing so anyways.

I really appreciate you guys willingness to help. It really is reassuring knowing that I have somewhere to turn for help in a situation like this where I'm doing something completely new to me and having some less than ideal results. I feel certain that I will get everything straightened out in the long run and finish out with a good cycle.

good luck brother and keep us posted

is it possible that in your enthususiasm you have over trained ?
its harder to overtrain on cycle but still possible.

is it possible that in your enthususiasm you have over trained ?
its harder to overtrain on cycle but still possible.

No, def not overtraining... If anything, I'm undertraining due to not having the time.

I think user hit the nail on the head with the thickening of the blood. I checked my BP and it's up even more since 2-3 days ago. Tonight while resting and no activity for 30+ mins it was 143/97. This is very high for me as my BP is usually 110/60 give or take a few points.

Sound about right user, based on your predictions? Will be giving blood as soon as I can this week. Any other suggestions??

Back