Brand New Pre-Workout Review. WILD THING.

polishpower13

I got an email for 50% off a brand new pre-workout so I decided what the hell. I picked up 2 bottles of Wild Thing by Assault Labs. This is by far my favorite pre-workout to date. I've used it all week at half dose then 3/4 then a full and even the half dose gave insane pumps on arm day and I was sweating my ass off. I usually prefer lower caffeine products cause I lift at 7pm but I can't pass up a good deal.
I've taken jacked, no explode, c4,dr jekyll and of all of them this is my preference.
Just thought I'd give some insight on a new product!

For those of us to lazy to look up product info I'll post below the ingredients and dosages. Also I think it's fair to say I in no way am endorsed by assault labs nor do I Gaon anything for this information.

30 servings per container.
Niacin 40mg
B6 1mg
B12 6mcg
DiCtrulline Malate 3500mg
Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn) 3200mg
Agmatine Sulfate (AgmaMax) 1000mg
Creatine hydrochloride 750mg
L Glutamine 500mg
Choline Bitartrate 500mg
Caffeine anhydrous 300mg
Glycerol monostearate 250mg
L tyrosine 250mg
L norvaline 100mg
Phenylethylamine hydrochloride 80mg
N methyl tyramine hydrochloride 40mg
Higenamine hydrochloride 30mg
N phenylacetyl l prolylglycine ethyl Ester (noopept) 20mg

Solid list of ingredients, but 300mg of caffeine with 80mg of phenylethylamine is definitely not a low stim PWO. I'll have to look into this though, as my precious hemo rage black is no longer sold on amazon as Canada declared it a banned substance - which is being enforced for US customers too for some reason.

Thanks for the review!

I thought the same. I switched to Dr jekyll because it was only 100mg caffeine. Taking it at 7 I had no problem passing out by 12 which is when I normally do anyway.

Dr jekyll didn't give any noticeable affect at one scoop so I ended up using two which negated the low stim effect.

Best of luck finding a new prewo!

Ya know, as much as I hate GNC, they have one of the best PWOs I've ever tried. Pump Fuel Insanity has one of the best blends I've seen to date (post DMAA ban), but at 60 bucks a tub, it's just hard to justify.

I'm actually "slumming" it right now with some 1mr Vortex that Walmart started carrying amazingly. It's not terrible, but definitely not in the same class as the upper tier preworkout mixes.

Lmao slumming it. I feel ya though that's why I got the wild thing cause 50% off doesn't happen ever. I'm a cheapo when I can be.

Polishpower13 would you mind if I made a review using what you said in your first post for WildThing at strongsupplementshop. I will use your user name polishpower13. Please let me know thank you.

Back