Brand of Prop???

Despite most of Brovel's crappy products, the t50 is good. QV is good to, albeit it somewhat high in BA. I havent tried EQL, so i cant personally comment.

I'm not to found of Brovel because it is dosed at 50mg/ml (they may have 100mg/ml but I haven't seen it). I'm using QV now and have used it in the past with no complaints. I haven't tried EQL so I have no insight there.

im using QV Prop right now, its good, i respond well, but it leaves me sore for a couple days. Oddly enough, i never got sore from QV Enanthate

Personally I would use QV (or any of the mex stuff) only as a last resort. I never used QV prop but was extremly disapointed with their Cyp, EQ and Deca. Basically no results or sides for me or any of my friends.
I've heard nothing but good about any of the Canadian labs. My only experience has been with LFC and their prop is fantastic, great results with no discomfort. If you can find it, Body research (Thai) makes a great Viramone copy which is also reasonably priced (Aprox $5/100mg)

Ant said:
Personally I would use QV (or any of the mex stuff) only as a last resort. I never used QV prop but was extremly disapointed with their Cyp, EQ and Deca. Basically no results or sides for me or any of my friends.
I've heard nothing but good about any of the Canadian labs. My only experience has been with LFC and their prop is fantastic, great results with no discomfort. If you can find it, Body research (Thai) makes a great Viramone copy which is also reasonably priced (Aprox $5/100mg)

I have had nothing but good luck with QV. It is highly counterfited so maybe you just got some bad gear. I'm doing QV prop now and it is just starting to kick in. Seems good to me once again.:)

i have used QV with no pain. Used Broval that shit hurt like a bitch. Getting ready to try some EQl.

Back