Bratis ANAVAR??

Spacedet01

Anyone used this Var?? Would like to know what kind of results and if anyone has had them tested were they properly dosed?

I didnt even know Bratis made anvar. I would stick to what has proven to work, and tested out well. SPA, BTG, Denkall, Loeffler (suprisingly) and Papervar.

They make a 10mg Var! And its from a real trusted source...275 for 100 tabs! Not bad price....Anyone have lab tests?

I heard heard the Bratis Anavar (var) did not test out to be Anavar (var) at all! I would go with another brand.

I think Bratis Anavar (var) tested out no oxandrolone at all. I believe the results may have been posted on the women's board over at Elite Fitness. Check it out with a search before you waste your hard-earned.

buffdoc said:
I think Bratis Anavar (var) tested out no oxandrolone at all. I believe the results may have been posted on the women's board over at Elite Fitness. Check it out with a search before you waste your hard-earned.

Exaclty tested at like 4mgs of Winstrol (winny) each tab something like that..

Bratis ox sucks period and.....$275 for 100 pills is a joke bro! I am not 100% sure on this but I think they actually dropped Anavar (var) from their line.

Back