breast augmentation?

Minx, I have under the muscle saline implants and they have affected my training. I also had post-op infection and the scaring in the muscle on the left side still causes pain when I do certain exercises which has held me back. I think for your purposes, since you're just wanting a little extra fullness, a small implant over the muscle should give you what you're looking for, I doubt they'll be noticible since you've got pleanty to hide them already. While many women get unders and they don't have issues lifting afterwards, many do and with your training being such an important part of your life, why risk it?

The main thing that scared me off from overs was the fact that you can't get a mamogram, instead you have to go with ultrasound which isn't as effective in finding early cancers. Also, unders won't cause sagging like overs can and since I was having a lift done at the same time I didn't want to worry about future sagging.

I'm willing to bet that you look fantastic as you are and would advise against having work done unless you're really unhappy with your look now.

Here are a couple other links you chould check out in addition to implantinfo:

http://www.justbreastimplants.com/

http://www.plasticsurgery.org/

If your gym has a bulletin board where you can post up a note, you can ask for women to give you feedback about local doctors who've they've used. Making the decision to get them done is one thing, then finding a good doctor is another. Good luck, hun!

I'll say this and leave it alone -

1.) Silicon is the way to go. And yes you can have it done in the US if you know the very few Docs allowed to perform them on patients that aren't replacing previous silicon or cancer patients.

2.) Do not get your implants under the pectoral muscle. Minx i know your smart enough to know that the pectoral muscle is mean't to lie Flat. Not pushed away from the rib cage.

for what it's worth. in thailand, they have one of the most well known, and advanced, hospitals in the world. people come here from all parts of the world to get various med procedures. why not fly to bangkok, get a boob job, then heal in comfort (people massaging you, feeding you, the works)? it's called medical tourism, and the europeans have caught to it like the flu.

several western women i know of have recently gone to bangkok to get (on their first breast aug): silicone (mentor and mcghan) unders and overs, nipple and underarm incision. none have had any complications. the silicone looks AMAZING! price: for a basic no frills doc: about $1500. for the top of the line, USA trained doc: $3500. airfare is about $1000. hotels are cheap, as are full-time maids, massage ladies, etc. plus you can tour the local areas.

Shrink, then crop

Problem solved.

For any more problem solving advice, contact my public relations assistant montess.

Easto said:
For any more problem solving advice, contact my public relations assistant montess.
Yes I'm here to help, now minx don't think that just because your backing out of the operation that your not still obligated to show us the BEFORE pics

strngthmnx said:
hahah if i didnt crop it i couldnt use it as an av; all that ass exceeds the pixel limit ;)
~MINX

somehow...someway..i doubt that. in that particular pic, you look exceptionally toned. that ass is probably tight...so feel free to boost morale! pleease. :spank:

strngthmnx said:
ok, just a quick update...
after several consultations and much, MUCH thought (not to mention getting a personal opinion or two :naughty: ) i decided against the surgery. i really do love my body and there's not a whole lot about it i'd change. i'd much rather work with what i have than get the implants and absolutely hate the way they end up. if i looked in the mirror every day and was embarassed at what i saw, well maybe then i'd be more hard-pressed to make a decision. in my mind the possible negatives by far outweigh the positives for me. i appreciate all the advice and personal experiences!
~MINX

Congrats Minx. Although I am sure they would have looked great on your physique, it takes guts to be happy with who you are. Most women, and alot of men, would take the easy road to fix what 'they' think is broken just because its the easy road. Not just surgery, but anything.

Madine and I have seen plenty of our friends end up with shitty boob jobs for whatever reason, most of the time its becuase they go too big or whatever, but it is something, like you said, that you have to live with everyday. Not something you want if they don't end up like you want them.

Besides, I know you would be crushed if you couldn't be that badass PLer you want to be. :D

Take care girl.

Good to hear that you've come to a final decision, hun. You've gotta weigh your pros/cons and your ultimate happiness. You're a smart cookie, and I know you've made the best decision to keep true to yourself! Doesn't matter, you're friggin smokin, off the charts now!!!! ;)

*you're not kidding, that arch is killer!!!

Minx ya gotta do what will make you happy and feel better about yourself but look long term like 5 yrs +.
Personally I think you look great and if you have a mind as attractive as your body I could not really care,and I am a huge boob fan:) It's the inside that counts not to sound corny.And if you have C cup already then for God's sake don't do it!!!
It would be like trying to paint over the Mona Lisa...Ya don't mess with a masterpiece

RJH8541 said:
Madine and I have seen plenty of our friends end up with shitty boob jobs for whatever reason, most of the time its becuase they go too big or whatever
Interesting. My research has indicated that most women regret not going one size larger than what they got. Seems like this usually happens when they get a C cup and regret not getting a D cup.

Oh well.

I've never heard a single person complain about MINX's appearance. Quite the opposite, in fact. ;)

strngthmnx said:
. but i'll tell you what- there is NOTHING that boosts confidence more than being with someone who makes you feel beautiful just as you are.
thats what I'm there for baby :wavey:

strngthmnx said:
ok, just a quick update...
after several consultations and much, MUCH thought (not to mention getting a personal opinion or two :naughty: ) i decided against the surgery. i really do love my body and there's not a whole lot about it i'd change. i'd much rather work with what i have than get the implants and absolutely hate the way they end up. if i looked in the mirror every day and was embarassed at what i saw, well maybe then i'd be more hard-pressed to make a decision. in my mind the possible negatives by far outweigh the positives for me. i appreciate all the advice and personal experiences!
~MINX

You dont need the implants. MINX

Back