Brewing as we speak ... QUESTIONS.

hardbody04 said:
what exact recipe did you use for you whinny?
One from the cookbook sticky here in the forum. I didn't follow the recipe though. I had to many things going on at once. I knew better than to start another project. WNY needs focus and patience; which I had neither by the time I started on it. I'll dedicate all day tomorrow working the recipe step by step in small increments.

Wish me luck,
Sprt

PS: Should I wait to bottle the batches of Test E, Deca, Tren, and Prop I made today or would it be ok to start bottling tonight? I think it would smarter to wait ...

WNY conversion ...

I ran into a problem & was hoping someone could help me figure out what went wrong. I did everything accodring to the recipe; which was 3% for Peg400, BA, and PS80, as welll as 24% BB. Added Peg400, BB, & PS80 to one vial, heated, and then added wny powder; heating again until clear. I added BA and Distilled water together and set aside. After wny mix cooled, i filtered into a sterile vial. Then, using the same filter, filtered in the Water/BA. Suspension titrated. I then shook the suspension.

Everything looked ok ... seperation was good ... so I set it aside and began working on another batch. When I picked up the first bacth again, it was thick like soft butter. I'm assuming the peg400 had something to do with this. What do you guys think? i only used .3ml of peg400. I've also used this recipe in the past without problem. Can it be fixed ... ?

Sprt

Along with this ...
SprtNVolcoM said:
WNY conversion ...

I ran into a problem & was hoping someone could help me figure out what went wrong. I did everything accodring to the recipe; which was 3% for Peg400, BA, and PS80, as welll as 24% BB. Added Peg400, BB, & PS80 to one vial, heated, and then added wny powder; heating again until clear. I added BA and Distilled water together and set aside. After wny mix cooled, i filtered into a sterile vial. Then, using the same filter, filtered in the Water/BA. Suspension titrated. I then shook the suspension.

Everything looked ok ... seperation was good ... so I set it aside and began working on another batch. When I picked up the first bacth again, it was thick like soft butter. I'm assuming the peg400 had something to do with this. What do you guys think? i only used .3ml of peg400. I've also used this recipe in the past without problem. Can it be fixed ... ?

Sprt
Iwould also like to ask ...

If i wanted todilute the thicker batch to 25mg/ml, what I need to add both solvent & distilled water to the batch, given the current ratios? Or would it be ok just to add more water? reason i ask is because wny is so tricky you never really know how it will react. I would hate to add just water and have it fall out of suspension; even though my goal is only 25mg/ml (dumb i know, but i'm thinking of doing this in an attempt to lossen it up).

Let me know,
Sprt

Nevermind ... I just sucessfully converted 200ml @ 25mg. Not ideal, I know, but its holding. I'm done ... the rest of the powder will be capped.

Later,
Sprt

DougoeFre5h said:
Opps, sorry I didnt see the post my freind. Holiday season has me busy.

Good to see it worked out for you anyways!
No worries man ... thank you anyway. I learned a lot this brew. Alot. Brewing in general is really easy; almost too easy. I also found that WNY isnt as bad as people let on. Although, I did waste 10g trying to get it right, but its cool. It cost me 18.00 and that's nothing compared to the knowledge I gained.

So thank you to all those who chimed in. I really appreciate it.

Until next time,
Sprt

Back