Bringing up low/crashed estrogen?

Uso

Besides the obvious of reducing AI. Do y'all have any methods to bring up estrogen levels fast.
Was taking a much higher dose of arimdex then I should have, I was taking this dose under the impression I was on a higher dose of test.

Now I am feeling low estrogen sides, aches, no libido, blood work showed low hdl. Now I obviously won't do anything drastic until I absolutely know my estradiol levels. (Will have in three days)

But I have reduced my dose to .25mg e4d of arimdex and nolva at 20mgs ed.

Currently on:
500mg/wk test e
700mgs/wk masteron.

Just curious if y'all have any tricks or feel it out to bring things back to normal.

Ex. Would a week of dbol at moderate dose help bring levels back?

Gettijg hammered drunk will raise estrogen levels significantly and it is easy/fun.

I was going to suggest dbol for a couple weeks. For max estrogen gain pop 10-20mg q 6 hours for a week.

Skip a few AI doses.

Bump up or add hCG for a few injections.

Bump up your test dose for an injection or two.

By like you said, wait for blood work result. I can't tell you how many times I thought my E2 was low only to find out it was actually high or vice versa.

Yes I've learned by now feeling isn't always the best tool... Especially in measurement

With the bump in test, by a third/half/double?

Yes I've learned by now feeling isn't always the best tool... Especially in measurement

With the bump in test, by a third/half/double?

If you are wanting to raise your estrogen quickly drop the ai and pop the dbol. Otherwise wait a couple weeks for the increased dose of test to take effect.

As I suggested in another thread, it should be possible to quickly raise estrogen by using one of the products that women use for BHRT, but the dosage would have to be carefully worked out. Something like Activelle or Climara. Could be the kind of thing that is useful to have in one's toolkit for just the situation of crashed E2.

Back