British Dragon Anabol...

It is possible that your dbol was not made by the original manufacturer but instead, by a small lab trying to replicate them. It is very possible that they still contain the active ingredient in dianabol.
Your pills have passed all of the tests and you even had an andro spike with a headache. I also get headaches when I take a large dose at once. I'm betting you have some real stuff there, buddy!

Compman, I tend to agree, I weighed myself this morning and see that after 1 week I am up 4lbs. The only other AS I have taken so far is one shot of Sust 250. I cant see Sust putting on so much weight in 1 week. I have a mate that runs a lab, I am trying to get a qualitative test for methandienone, then we will put them to the real test. I just want to make sure that if they are not legit that the active ingredient is'nt something like Methyl test.

Seek and you shall find. Tracked the entrapraneur down he is repacking the original tabs into his own containers of 100 each. The tabs are genuine the packaging is fake.

Hootie said:
Seek and you shall find. Tracked the entrapraneur down he is repacking the original tabs into his own containers of 100 each. The tabs are genuine the packaging is fake.

Hey Hootie , who is that in your avatar?

I have those pink thais as well... they taste like shit at first which is more like chalk and after about 5 seconds it starts to disolve... i pushed my thumb against it hard on a desk didnt shred ... then i put a pin through it and broke it and it went into 3 chunks... i believe that would mean its real.. it was weird though when it started to disolve...

Back