British Dragon Done for??? WTF

I just asked my guy whos is a rep for BD in the UK today about their website and he said that its because they are changing the name of the company. damn i forgot what he said they are changing it too. he seemed to know what he was talking about though. ive been ordering from him for a while now and he gets all his gear directly from BD, its all legit, so I dunno. anyone heard anything about a name change?

British Dragon were pretty sneaky in the way they were copying British Dispensary (similar name, similar packaging etc) so in some ways I feel they got what they deserved. I have always preferred British Dispensary who continue to make great quality products.

Both British Dragon and British Dispensary used the name "British" in their company names, but neither are actually based in Britian.

Both British Dragon and British Dispensary are based in Thailand. British Dragon products more recently appear to have been made in a range of places, some under a license agreement, and some counterfeit.

hal said:
Both British Dragon and British Dispensary used the name "British" in their company names, but neither are actually based in Britian.

Both British Dragon and British Dispensary are based in Thailand. British Dragon products more recently appear to have been made in a range of places, some under a license agreement, and some counterfeit.
Based in Thailand? How so? For one, owning a company in Thailand, as a non-Thai citizen, is not easy. Second, isn't BD produced outside Thailand, like in eastern Europe? And last, BD sells for about the same price in Thailand as it does everywhere else - about 10-15% cheaper at best.

So I shouldn't buy 30mL of Primobol or Boldenone?

simpllyhuge said:
i wish i knew how to start my own shit like that. any one have any info. pm me.

What's so hard? Buy powders from china. Buy oils and vials from a research company. Buy a tablet press if you want to invest, or cap your orals if you're cheap. Then, you have a nice little UG. If you want to go bigger, set up your operation in a country where it's easy to do this legit, design a logo and copyright it, design a website, etc...

Ponderosa said:
Based in Thailand? How so? For one, owning a company in Thailand, as a non-Thai citizen, is not easy. Second, isn't BD produced outside Thailand, like in eastern Europe? And last, BD sells for about the same price in Thailand as it does everywhere else - about 10-15% cheaper at best.

So I shouldn't buy 30mL of Primobol or Boldenone?

British Dragon was owned by Thais (perhaps with some Western help or involvement)

British Dragon was, as far as I know, produced in Thailand, until recently when they tried to move some of their production off-shore, and a dispute arose with people they were working with in Eastern Europe.

British Dragon is super cheap in Thailand.

hal said:
British Dragon was owned by Thais (perhaps with some Western help or involvement)

British Dragon was, as far as I know, produced in Thailand, until recently when they tried to move some of their production off-shore, and a dispute arose with people they were working with in Eastern Europe.

British Dragon is super cheap in Thailand.
Don't get confused.
British Dispensary is legit pharmaceutical company in Thailand. They started business over 60 years ago, and is a respected company in Thailand. Brit Dragon is an UG which initially sold British Dispensary Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then branched out to include other juices. British Dragon gear are hard to get in Thailand, and what you get are likely to be fakes. :druggie:

sportmuaythai said:
Don't get confused.
British Dispensary is legit pharmaceutical company in Thailand. They started business over 60 years ago, and is a respected company in Thailand. Brit Dragon is an UG which initially sold British Dispensary Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then branched out to include other juices. British Dragon gear are hard to get in Thailand, and what you get are likely to be fakes. :druggie:
I can get legit British Dragon gear in Thailand, but as I said, it's NOT cheap: cheaper than the States for certain, but by Thai standards, it's hella expensive. Also, it's not made in Thailand, or else it would be easier to acquire here. British Dispensary does sound familiar - so I think Sportmuaythai is likely right on mark about it being Thai. It's just not sold at my local 'chemist' or else I'd sample.

British Dragon was owned by Thais? Doesn't sound right, at all.

You might be right. But until I see it for myself, I can't believe it. I've been in Thailand for a while, and rarely do I see BD products, especially at a reasonable price. It would, however, be a good place to base a company, imho. Although, the baht isn't always stable and steroids are still "controlled" here.

Back