British Dragon?

From what I've heard, the original British Dragon is dead. The new one is a copycat out of Indonesia

There is no more British dragon, one of the original owners just got out of jail a few years ago another one committed suicide many many years ago and the rest of the network has moved on to bigger and better things or their own labs... the original stop production and 2003-2004... it was counterfeited to much...

Any British dragon that's on the market right now is not real or authentic... it doesn't mean that the contents are not real hormones, it just means that the labels and holograms are not authentic..

There is no more British dragon, one of the original owners just got out of jail a few years ago another one committed suicide many many years ago and the rest of the network has moved on to bigger and better things or their own labs... the original stop production and 2003-2004... it was counterfeited to much...

Any British dragon that's on the market right now is not real or authentic... it doesn't mean that the contents are not real hormones, it just means that the labels and holograms are not authentic..

Thanks for this :)

Thanks for the heads up for the guys Vision. Then again if we stick with "the board advertisers", we have no worries:)

Thanks for this :)

Thanks for the heads up for the guys Vision. Then again if we stick with "the board advertisers", we have no worries:)

No worries mt bros...

Always stick with a trusted and tried source.. But like I said, Im not slandering the replica lab "BD", I'm merely saying that they're not authentic, so it's a gable on the contents..

Why try and resurrect the dead, when you can be innovative and brand a new name....There will always be suckers that give in and loss their hard earned money!

Take everything over the Internet with a grain of salt.

We can't just assume any one person knows exactly what is going on. Maybe our board sponsors version of BD gear is g2g, maybe it is authentic BD, maybe not.. are we going to really be able to prove anything other than the gear being a quality product?

I could slap any label I want on any vial of anything, call it Testo Extremo, and it doesn't matter who made it, or what brand it actually is.. only whether it does what it's supposed to do or not.

If you want to know if British Dragon gear (Current Company) is quality stuff, buy some Test, run it for as long as needed, and have bloodwork done.

Everything else is just he said she said.

Back