Broken bones and ripped joints, need to repair faster.

ice_muscle

2 months ago I was in a motorcycle accident and broke both wrists and damaged the joint it self, ripped the right collateral lateral ligament and broke my back. Because of the damaged joints in the wrist I can hardly lift any weight and the doc says I might never be able to ever again!!! Is there any steroid out there that can fix this problem of mine?? Or at least numb the pain?

I would say to stay off of juice for now. Heal up man.

This is also the one and only reason I won't get a bike, because it could possible ruin my trianing. Sorry to hear about your accident.

pineapple said:
MOST bike accidents involves "screwing around" on the bike. Like taking sharp turns too fast, driving too fast, showing off, popping a wheely, etc.

If you ride the bike NORMALLY, you'll be fine, but then again, there are so many people that DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE, and DONT PAY ATTENTION because their heads are so far up their ASS, yeah..... bike a bad idea. Not safe enough.

The number one reason for me driving in a big city is that alot of motorist do not think we have the right to be on the road, I have had ppl deliberately try to hit me or cut me off, as for safety I feel safer on a bike than I do in a car.

ice_muscle said:
2 months ago I was in a motorcycle accident and broke both wrists and damaged the joint it self, ripped the right collateral lateral ligament and broke my back. Because of the damaged joints in the wrist I can hardly lift any weight and the doc says I might never be able to ever again!!! Is there any steroid out there that can fix this problem of mine?? Or at least numb the pain?

GH helped me.I blew my knee out wrecking into a tree on my bike 7mths ago .Been on hgh since Jan 07 (5ius ed) ...Leg press 900 x 10 today.that stuff made a believer out of me.I still have a considerable amt of pain but I can still do my workouts.the pain is just something to deal with.
don't listen to Dr.'s unless they are in the sports rehab field exclusively for the most part the avg doc just does not understand what can be done with some good ol fashioned will power and chemistry.

Give it some time see what you got left and go from there.Your body will tell you what can be done...Just stay positive ,the mind is a powerful healer.

cman81 said:
The number one reason for me driving in a big city is that alot of motorist do not think we have the right to be on the road, I have had ppl deliberately try to hit me or cut me off, as for safety I feel safer on a bike than I do in a car.
How safe would you feel, if some woman, who was doing her hair while driving, didnt stop at the red light and rear ended you, while you were on your bike? Or blew a stop sign and T-boned you. Ouch. Your survival rate drops like a rock in water.

pineapple said:
How safe would you feel, if some woman, who was doing her hair while driving, didnt stop at the red light and rear ended you, while you were on your bike? Or blew a stop sign and T-boned you. Ouch. Your survival rate drops like a rock in water.

Thats why you pay attention. Accidents do happen, and I see your point as to no side coverage when on a bike. But the braking and acceleration capabilities alone are a huge advantage for someone on a bike, considering they know what they are doing.

aaawwww come on now....people dont buy bike because of the braking and acceleration...lol.....we know guys buy bikes because they are pussy magnets..:) If a guy could ride a Huffy 10 Speed and score chicks with it, Huffys would be flying off the shelves.......

alex7781 said:
aaawwww come on now....people dont buy bike because of the braking and acceleration...lol.....we know guys buy bikes because they are pussy magnets..:) If a guy could ride a Huffy 10 Speed and score chicks with it, Huffys would be flying off the shelves.......
lol I'm getting me a 10 speed and putting some hot chick on my bars or pegs.

alex7781 said:

I am sorry you need a bike to get pussy.

Good god....it was a joke....some of you guys need to lighten up a bit.... its not that serious....and no I dont need a bike to get laid, in fact I have never owned one nor do I have any desire to own one, reason being I have a 3y.o. daughter and her going to college and having all the things shes needs is a bit more important too me..... Cheers

alex7781 said:
Good god....it was a joke....some of you guys need to lighten up a bit.... its not that serious....and no I dont need a bike to get laid, in fact I have never owned one nor do I have any desire to own one, reason being I have a 3y.o. daughter and her going to college and having all the things shes needs is a bit more important too me..... Cheers
Alex your advice worked. I bought a bike at WalMart for like $60 and got laid the same day. Chicks love 10speeds, imagine if I had a 12 speed what that would do!! You rock man lol

What about IGF-1? I hear that it can work well for rehabing injuries and that it can be site specific. I don't have any personal experience but I have a friend who swears by IGF. He blew out his knee and said he used igf during the rehab process and now his knee is fully recovered and back to full strength. Has anyone here had some personal experience using igf for injuries.

Back