Need some advice, wanting to get back

hrdkor3

Im 34, served 4 yrs Marine Corps, 9 yrs Army, Ive been out for a year and have done ZERO working out, gained 3olbs of beer gut and Im SICK OF IT, tired all the time and generally feel like Ass. This year Im wanting to hit the gym hard, but Ive got arthritis in left shoulder and wrists, carpal tunnel in right wrist, knee pains shin splints, basically a f'n Mess. ZERO Stamina, and strength isnt what it used to be on my 4 deployments to the middle east. I Lifted back then but its been years. Im 5'7" 195, with over 30% fat, and high cholesterol. Ive started a diet this year and taking fish oil and some other things to drop cholesterol, the VA gives me Testosterone 4mg patches, 30 day supply with refills for 6 months. Ive got the P90x vids downloaded and start them on monday, along with a couple jugs of muscle milk, som herbal liver detox and colon cleanse, a bunch of acai based pills, and resvertol. What Im needing advice on is Should I bother trying something like Epibolan, or other supplement. Ive done tbomb in past, and animal stack products, but not sure what I should do, Also any Excersizes or treatments to help with the aches and pains trying to work with arthrits and to help with getting my strenght back quickly without damaging tendons and other sports injuries. In 2004-2006 I was 155-165lbs with 10% fat, ran 7 minute mile for up to 6 miles without stopping, I could bench 265 3 sets of 10, 20 deadhang pullups nonstop, 60 pushups in a minute without stop. and about 50-60 situps in a minute. Im just tryin to get Back to That for Now, Once Im there Then I'll work on getting Bigger.
Any Advice is Appreciated, Thanks

Back