Bronkaid

jadakiss

Hi guys how can bronkaid and caffeine assist me in burning fat? Is it ok for me to take one bronkaid in the morning with a cup of coffee or should I buy coffee pills? Also it is ok to take a bronkaid with c4 extreme pre work out? I read that I should do 4 days on 2days of is that correct thanks for the help. Oh I work out in the p.m

Bronkaid is taken for the ephedrine that is inside of it. So basically you are asking questions about an ECA stack. Look that up and do some reading than come back and ask any more questions you may have. :dance2:

I went into Walgreens yesterday to pick up some Bronkaid and was told it was "taken off the market." Is this accurate? If so, is there a similar product that can be used that is still on the market? I'm in Illinois, if this varies from state to state.

you can buy it at Walmart or Meijer's in the pharmacy. just have to go up to the window and ask. they take down your info and check your drivers license because you can't buy a bunch of it at once but you can still get it.

Can you drink 8 oz coffee (133 caffeine) instead of taking caffeine pills which are usually dosed at 100? I drink coffee every-morning so it would actually be a nice breakfast.

Also, just do an EC stack but leave the aspirin out.

In Oregon, you can't buy bronkaid. But there is a certain American drug store online that sells them to anyone, but you have to send them a copy of your drivers license. Only (2) 60ct boxes per month I believe.

I heard bronkaid was taken off the market too, I guess it's only available at walmart now? I tried to buy primatine tablets at riteaid last month and they said that's been discontinued too... sheesh, I feel bad for the people that really used these pills for asthma.

Back