Can your doctor ask you for a "drug" test?

Lol!! Sorry I have not been on much just randomly!! I listened to most of you guys and did not go to the follow up! :)

WE need an update !!

Edited:

I don't understand these young guys or any o one who come to the forum asks a good Q's , has a legitimate dilemma or even not and when we reach out and advise or suggest and give our experienced knowledge they never get back and let us know. Kinda like finish the thread.

We ask for updates so we know if we helped or so we and the rest learn something and NOPE. They're gone. Most of the members here and the vets do this because we like to help. Sure sometimes it blows our egos up, buy why just come and ask and never tell us the outcome.

Then there's the ones that are too young, know this and think that we're not going to be able in most cases to catch on to their youth. Just avoid the stat Q's or continue to give weight , ht and what they lift, bench, dead lift etc... but won't say how long they've been lifting.

Kids it is obvious by your post Q's and vocabulary. Just take the tongue lashing and bashing if you get it and go with it. If we are mature adults and respect our sport we will do / say the right things. Take the good with the bad.

Just blowin off steam here. :flamingma

Am I required to come back right away with an update? My apologies then sir.

I'll talk to him when I'm off cycle because honestly I can get a little aggravated by simple things, even at work so I'll lay low for now. I will politely ask him when I go get my vitals checked again.

Am I required to come back right away with an update? My apologies then sir.

I'll talk to him when I'm off cycle because honestly I can get a little aggravated by simple things, even at work so I'll lay low for now. I will politely ask him when I go get my vitals checked again.

Ah hahahaaaa :) now what did I say "just Blowin off steam here " Lol :dance2:

NO no requirement, I'm laughing.
Don't get your panties in a wad. It's all good. I'm old and grumpy.

Last edited:
Ah hahahaaaa :) now what did I say "just Blowin off steam here " Lol :dance2:

NO no requirement, I'm laughing.
Don't get your panties in a wad. It's all good. I'm old and grumpy.

Lol it's no problem bro I don't take it any weird way! :) I'm a smart ass hence the question. I understand you know, knowing if the advice given worked is nice to know specially if the advice is sincerely coming from the want to help. I'll definitely mention it when I see him again.

This is also why I can't start cycle/progress threads. I'm too lazy and sometimes don't log on much! At an old thread you guys helped me pick a cycle. I think I owe it to you guys helping me pick all my cycles to actually start a thread.

UPDATE***
I went in again to check my vitals and see if liver values are back to normal and such. Blood pressure is normal high range but awaiting blood tests to see if Liver values and cholesterol have improved.
I asked my primary care doctor to contact the cardiologist to please take off certain things from the report that sound like if I'm taking drugs. She agreed and actually took it down herself and understand why I felt bothered.

Regardless though: She wants me to do a nuclear stress test! Don't know... They're expensive I heard
But: report issue solved! :)

Regardless though: She wants me to do a nuclear stress test! Don't know... They're expensive I heard
But: report issue solved! :)

I would not go through any cardiac stress tests while on a cycle, especially while on Tren . it will throw everything off and they will think something major is up

Yeah, not happening until later on this year. Plus... My insurance sucks and I heard the nuclear vaccine is hella expensive. I'm sure it'll be a lot of cash I'll have to drop. I'll hop off the Tren and get it done later this year.

Yeah, not happening until later on this year. Plus... My insurance sucks and I heard the nuclear vaccine is hella expensive. I'm sure it'll be a lot of cash I'll have to drop. I'll hop off the Tren and get it done later this year.

yeah you don't want to drop that kind of money and then get skewed results from the gear,, give yourself a good bit of time to 'detox' before you go in

He then nods his head and looks at my girlfriend and then looks back at me without saying a word. Then he goes:
"Your blood pressure isn't bad but for a guy your age and obviously fit it shouldn't be this high. Mine is lower than yours and I'm 44."

Just looking for some clarification. Was the doctor saying your blood pressure was also high?? For those with high BP readings in doctors office, this might help. Normally the reading is 140 or 150 over 80ish when the first reading is done. But if I chill out, relax and don't talk it goes down to 120 over 70 and my doc is happy. I tell him that he and his white coat are scaring me as I smile at him. This works for a few others that I know. Running keeps my resting heart rate under 50 and sets off alarms in hospitals when I go to sleep!

Just looking for some clarification. Was the doctor saying your blood pressure was also high?? For those with high BP readings in doctors office, this might help. Normally the reading is 140 or 150 over 80ish when the first reading is done. But if I chill out, relax and don't talk it goes down to 120 over 70 and my doc is happy. I tell him that he and his white coat are scaring me as I smile at him. This works for a few others that I know. Running keeps my resting heart rate under 50 and sets off alarms in hospitals when I go to sleep!

My RHR is 109 lol

They can not...yet. He CAN refuse to treat u though just as a pharm here can refuse to sell me pins. But he knows, my gp know s..he s a nosey dick.

My RHR is 109 lol

OMG!! You scare me!! Quick!! Go buy some running sneakers and slowly work up your running distance. Seriously. If you take it easy and carry some music, it's really enjoyable, great cardio and there's tons of young women running if you want to look at the view. :)

My RHR is 109 lol

thats about where I get to when I'm on a heavy cycle . its not a comfortable place to be. heres a little tip that may help just a bit . My RHR was rising, for no real reason (I was just running test e with a test prop kickstart,, nothing heavy), it was 95 and I thought that was odd for not being on a heavy cycle. Halfwit asked me if I recently changed anything in my diet , and I had . I had started consuming a LOT more salt then normal, along with some fattier foods (avacodes, olives, bacon) . I did that for a reason ,, the high amount of Salt and the fats, for some reason were making me way more vascular and way better pumps in the gym. BUT, it was effecting my heart rate big time.

I dropped the salt and fat intake way down . my RHR went down 10 points in a few days. I know you were on Keto, so your prob getting plenty of fats, just watch your salt intake along with that fat. the two together can definitely effect your heart rate.

thats about where I get to when I'm on a heavy cycle . its not a comfortable place to be. heres a little tip that may help just a bit . My RHR was rising, for no real reason (I was just running test e with a test prop kickstart,, nothing heavy), it was 95 and I thought that was odd for not being on a heavy cycle. Halfwit asked me if I recently changed anything in my diet , and I had . I had started consuming a LOT more salt then normal, along with some fattier foods (avacodes, olives, bacon) . I did that for a reason ,, the high amount of Salt and the fats, for some reason were making me way more vascular and way better pumps in the gym. BUT, it was effecting my heart rate big time.

I dropped the salt and fat intake way down . my RHR went down 10 points in a few days. I know you were on Keto, so your prob getting plenty of fats, just watch your salt intake along with that fat. the two together can definitely effect your heart rate.

Thanks for the tip. I definitely season my food often lol I'll make sure to cut it down

Try l-arginine I'm a true believer in the stuff. Had my bp checked today it was 118 over 68. I'm running 200 prop eod and 20 mg m1t ed. I'm using 2000 mg l-arginine ed. My bp was high before adding l-arginine.

Try l-arginine I'm a true believer in the stuff. Had my bp checked today it was 118 over 68. I'm running 200 prop eod and 20 mg m1t ed. I'm using 2000 mg l-arginine ed. My bp was high before adding l-arginine.

I've heard so many good things about that product, but sadly, it triggers the activation of herpes simplex 1 (cold sores) which I have. I can't do a lot of arginine, I actually need to have a maintenance dose of L-Lysine every day (500mg) to keep the virus from awakening. A good example is chocolate; it contains arginine. If I eat a lot of it, I can feel a cold sore coming. I'd love to supplement with the stuff but I need to find a good way to do it.

I've heard so many good things about that product, but sadly, it triggers the activation of herpes simplex 1 (cold sores) which I have. I can't do a lot of arginine, I actually need to have a maintenance dose of L-Lysine every day (500mg) to keep the virus from awakening. A good example is chocolate; it contains arginine. If I eat a lot of it, I can feel a cold sore coming. I'd love to supplement with the stuff but I need to find a good way to do it.

beet juice ,, will give you virtuality the same (possibly better) benefits then arginine would.

In my eyes, your doctor is a twat but let's be serious he may definitely be uneducated and thinking your a typical liar of a stimulant abuser (no personal attack dude). Tell him to go fuck himself and go get another doctor that you can be honest with about your AAS use and not be judged at and falsely accused of being a stimulant abuser.

While the lady doctor was taking my vitals she said "wow, why is your heart beating so rapidly?" I thought: (Obviously the Tren, you sexy Doctor who I wanna bang out right

Lol!

Damn that sucks!!

Does it trigger all types of herpes?

Back