Bruce Lee

Outside of bodybuilding I thought Bruce Lee & Marvin Hagler had the builds that I appreciated the most!
3 good pics of each.....ripped to the bone!

Don't forget these pics were in the mid 80's.half of the members here look better than this now but when I was young this freaked me out!

cman81 said:
Another thing I wanted to mention, is that the sport of fighting has evolved(mma). Bruce lee was HUMAN. Put him up against some of todays top fighters in different disciplines, not saying he would lose, but it would be very evident that he is not as inhumanly incredible as you think.
I was going to make this point as well.

350px-Kimbo.jpg

pleeeaaaaaase wouuldnt even be a contest KIMBO FTW!!!!

im jokin please dont ban me for this.... :druggie:

cman81 said:
Another thing I wanted to mention, is that the sport of fighting has evolved(mma). Bruce lee was HUMAN. Put him up against some of todays top fighters in different disciplines, not saying he would lose, but it would be very evident that he is not as inhumanly incredible as you think.

Put any athlete from the 60's & 70's against today's scientificly engineered and or enhanced competitor and all will lose!!
You can't compare him with anybody from today but only with whom he competed against,hence the word "pioneer" of his art.

parrish said:
Put any athlete from the 60's & 70's against today's scientificly engineered and or enhanced competitor and all will lose!!
You can't compare him with anybody from today but only with whom he competed against,hence the word "pioneer" of his art.

This is very true, but in the back of your mind wouldnt you wonder if bruce could hit kimbo with one of those pressure point hits and just paralize him even though kimbo looks like he could eat bruce for breakfast?!@?!

gogo4 said:
This is very true, but in the back of your mind wouldnt you wonder if bruce could hit kimbo with one of those pressure point hits and just paralize him even though kimbo looks like he could eat bruce for breakfast?!@?!

That's the coolest thing with Bruce Lee :afro:
Thinking he is just some skinny looking runt and his shirt comes off then it's over:)
What was the movie (his 1st) when Japanese would not let Chinese in the park unless Bruce barked like a dog.then he kicked the shit out of him :shoot2:
I like and any underdog would like the same to happen;)

Had to Utube whoever this Kimbo guy is...WoW!!
I dont know what his ground game is but why the hell does this guy not box profesionally???

cman81 said:
bruce is known as the founder of mma , he was the first person to incorperate multiple forms of martial arts including but not limited to boxing gung fu and grappling (yes grappling he trained with gene labell). if bruce trained and fought today his skill set would be through the roof, his whole life revolved around fighting. at 130 lbs i bet hed walk through most guy 160 and under

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
STRONGLY AGREED

kimbo slice could beat up God...

Always very impressed by Kimbo fights but this was a fucking disgrace!!
No kicks,his peeps try to bail him out when he is losing..WTF????
The guy is incredible with major hearet but to all the guys he licked the shit out of he deserves to get his not have 6-10 of his friends try to bail his ass out,this goes on 3-4 times :shoot2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5Oh2bHMvw

parrish said:
Skinny...In a Big Way said:
STRONGLY AGREED

kimbo slice could beat up God...

Always very impressed by Kimbo fights but this was a fucking disgrace!!
No kicks,his peeps try to bail him out when he is losing..WTF????
The guy is incredible with major hearet but to all the guys he licked the shit out of he deserves to get his not have 6-10 of his friends try to bail his ass out,this goes on 3-4 times :shoot2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5Oh2bHMvw
Got whipped by a white man!!!!!!!!!A cop at that....

Bruce Lee rules.....

parrish said:
Had to Utube whoever this Kimbo guy is...WoW!!
I dont know what his ground game is but why the hell does this guy not box profesionally???
man thats weak this gut couldnt hang two rounds with klitchko. wouldnt last with randy couture either or cro cop, fedor, nog, barnet this guys a bar brawler. I just spent 1/2 hr on youtube watching biggest waste of my time ever

diddydidit said:
man thats weak this gut couldnt hang two rounds with klitchko. wouldnt last with randy couture either or cro cop, fedor, nog, barnet this guys a bar brawler. I just spent 1/2 hr on youtube watching biggest waste of my time ever

Did Kimbo fight/spar with Klitcho??
He has incredible boxing skills & movement and against the bigger guys it does not phase him.His loss was a disgrace beacause of what his friends did not him,might even make him a better fighter this loss!

no no they didnt fight im just saying klitcko would keep him on the outside with his jab and then drop the right hand on him and it would be over
as far as the bigger guys i watched him fight the were pathetic (but huge )

Back