Bulking vs cutting

dallasskyline

I am in the begining stage of ther following cycle:

Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
EQ 400mg/wk
Prop (75mg/ed- 1st 4 weeks)
Dbol 30mg/ed - starting in 2 weeks

I also have a shit load a zams and was thinking about using them to cut up in the end after the bulking phase. Is this a waste? Meaning should I focus on bulking then go to a cutting cycle later? Any pro's con's here would be helpful. I am still 7 weesk away from using the winny...if I do.

6'3 220 (up 5lbs in 2 weeks) bf 13-14% - -this has gone up also.. I am shooting for 230- 240.

Why prop and d-bol? Hey Bro do your body a favor and don't try to reach your goals in one cycle give it some time(more then 1 cycle)

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Why prop and d-bol? Hey Bro do your body a favor and don't try to reach your goals in one cycle give it some time(more then 1 cycle)

JohnnyB

I use prop to jump start the test enanthate...the longer acting test esthers usually take 3-4 weeks before I can notice them kicking in...so I use the prop for the 1st 4 weeks then stop at the 4th week.

I am using Ddol becuase this is my first time with any orals and Dbol will give me the desired weight and strength gain. I am not to worried about bf right now and just want size....I will cut later in another cycle....thanks for the advice...:smokepoke

What i think Johnny B is trying to say is, your already jump starting your cycle with the Dbol why use the prop? This is not a flame I just wanted to know?

well to anwser your question I would just pick one or the other bulk or cut. The pros of using Winstrol (winny) is that it will make your strenght go through the roof and will def keep the BF at a moderate range he he.

Cons is that is will not help you gain too much weight and reach your goals. If your running this cycle for 10 weeks then I would throw in the Winstrol (winny) if you want to at the end.

Let me know what you decided on bro, I will bump for some more respondses from some more vets on this board.

fatchops said:
What i think Johnny B is trying to say is, your already jump starting your cycle with the Dbol why use the prop? This is not a flame I just wanted to know?

well to anwser your question I would just pick one or the other bulk or cut. The pros of using Winstrol (winny) is that it will make your strenght go through the roof and will def keep the BF at a moderate range he he.

Cons is that is will not help you gain too much weight and reach your goals. If your running this cycle for 10 weeks then I would throw in the Winstrol (winny) if you want to at the end.

Let me know what you decided on bro, I will bump for some more respondses from some more vets on this board.

But what FatASS, oops, I mean FatChops (had to get ya there Mex ;) ) didn't say is that the Winstrol (winny) will help you keep solid LBM; have consistently seen ~10-12 lbs from Winstrol (winny) each time and hard. But yes, if you're looking for all mass, then Winstrol (winny) is probably not the choice.

Yes, if you're looking for mass, win is not a choice.
But if you plan some cutting for the end of your cycle (in your first post you said this) win is a very good idea.
And remember that both d-bol and win are aa17 so be careful if you plan to run them in a row.
Anyway to jumpstart your cycle I think that d-bol does the job and you don't need the prop since you already have a solid test base with the longer esther IMO.

dallasskyline said:
6'3 220 (up 5lbs in 2 weeks) bf 13-14% - -this has gone up also.. I am shooting for 230- 240. [/B]

After re-reading your first post, I realize you are shooting for anywhere between a 10-20lb increase (fairly big range), plus with bf going up (which I will assume is opposite of what you want), I would say definitely throw in the Winstrol (winny). End of cycle would be better, run it 4-6 weeks.

Sorry for not being as clear as I should...I am using the prop for the 1st 4 weeks, dropping the prop, starting the dbol for 6 weeks, dropping dbol, then add the Winstrol (winny) to help with the bf% and get on a strict diet. Does this make any sense to you all?

dallasskyline said:
Sorry for not being as clear as I should...I am using the prop for the 1st 4 weeks, dropping the prop, starting the dbol for 6 weeks, dropping dbol, then add the Winstrol (winny) to help with the bf% and get on a strict diet. Does this make any sense to you all?
dbol followed by winnie is to many straight weeks of a 17a , your liver will thank you if you give it a rest between them wait and end the winnie 2 weeks after your last eth shot or 3 weeks after your last eq shot which ever would be latest and then start clomid/nolvadex post cycle therapy the next day

DADAWG said:
dbol followed by winnie is to many straight weeks of a 17a , your liver will thank you if you give it a rest between them wait and end the winnie 2 weeks after your last eth shot or 3 weeks after your last eq shot which ever would be latest and then start clomid/nolvadex post cycle therapy the next day

Will this still be the case with the use Milk thistle and tylers detox? With what everyone has said I may drop the Winstrol (winny) for my next cycle and focus on cutting...off to destroy the gym...later bro's...

dallasskyline said:
Will this still be the case with the use Milk thistle and tylers detox? With what everyone has said I may drop the Winstrol (winny) for my next cycle and focus on cutting...off to destroy the gym...later bro's...
tylers and milk thistle will help but they dont make your liver bulletproof , drop the winnie or spread the winnie and dbol apart

'tensity said:
But what FatASS, oops, I mean FatChops (had to get ya there Mex ;) ) didn't say is that the Winstrol (winny) will help you keep solid LBM; have consistently seen ~10-12 lbs from Winstrol (winny) each time and hard. But yes, if you're looking for all mass, then Winstrol (winny) is probably not the choice.

God damn Arians!! he he

Well why don't you just drop the prop and start the dbol for 3 weeks then take one week off then start the Winstrol (winny) in week 5, so you can have a break of 17a's. Good luck bro:afro:

Oh yeah 'Tensity':flipoff: :thinking: :asshole:

Back